Forum » Gender Society Public Forums » Transgender Tips » Hooray!!! New - Tranny Tips Forum!!!

Hooray!!! New - Tranny Tips Forum!!!

Tags : None
  • Hi Girls,

A few months back I tried to start a new mailing list called Tranny Tip on the Week. The idea was that we were going to send out really good a tip for being a girly, once a week.

However, it failed miserably because I just could not keep up. I just didn't have time to write a new tip every week.

I tried for about three or four weeks and then gave up. It was a good idea though and appeared to be very well received so I was a bit miffed that I just couldn't afford the time to keep it going.

Apart from that, although I personally have been trannying for many, many years, I am not the TG oracle and do not know everything there is to know about being female.

You do though! Between us, between our thousands of members, there is a huge knowledge and it's time that we tapped it for the good of us all.

So perhaps you can help. We have created this forum so that every time you think of something that would be a useful piece of knowledge to pass on to our other members, you can write it up here for all the world to see.

We're looking for tips between 200 and 300 words long.

If you can think of anything useful, for beginners or lifers, this is the place to put it.

Perhaps you know a thing or two about applying make-up (or removing it). Maybe shoes are your forte, passing in public, body language, nails, wigs, eyelashes, driving in heels, whatever, you can post it here.

Then, when we have a few tips to get us started, we will reinstate our Tranny Tip of the Week, written by you.

Please help us to make this a successful service of our girls.

Huggies,

Katie x
    Success is the ability to go from one failure to the next without any loss of enthusiasm!
      April 6, 2007 8:24 PM BST
  • It doesn't look as though this is going to be a winner. Anyone interested?

Hugs, KT x
    Success is the ability to go from one failure to the next without any loss of enthusiasm!
      April 8, 2007 12:46 PM BST
  • hi just a money saving tip for those who use derma blend instead of buying the fixing powder, use boots number 9 loose foundation powder which costs a lot less and comes in a a range of shades.
      April 8, 2007 1:41 PM BST
  • 2 2627
    Katie your to impatient with new things. It may not be a runaway thread but I'm sure it will get it's use.
    <p>Karen Brad</p>
      April 8, 2007 3:33 PM BST
  • Yes, you're right. I'm just so full of enthusiasm, that when I unveil something new I expect everyone else to jump up and down with excitement too. I guess the real world is just not like that.

Anyway, come on girls, let's see those tips rolling in - remember, they'll need to be a little bit longer than just a couple of sentences. Try to aim for a couple of hundred words if you can.

Just to give you an idea of little that is, this post I'm writing now contains about a hundred words.

Thanks and huggies,

Katie x
      April 8, 2007 6:46 PM BST
  • 20% on a dinner check. A buck per round to the bartender. A dollar plus the loose change for cab fare under $10....over $10, 15%. A dollar a day to the chambermaid. Two dollars per bag to the redcap if you want to see your luggage arrive at your destination.
      April 8, 2007 8:20 PM BST
  • But seriously, loose finishing powder is not only less expensive, but it applies more quickly and easily, and with better result.
      April 9, 2007 12:37 AM BST
  • Yes, I never go out without my Dermablend, but its associated products are so expensive. As well as the powder I also got some “special” remover with mine, but soon realised that it comes off just fine with ordinary make-up wipes. Just about any loose powder will probably fix the Dermablend ok, but I use a pale blusher, as the red can help to hide any grey-blue shadow. The colour seems to blend in with foundation so it becomes unnoticeable. You only need a light dusting.
    I think a tips forum is a great idea, but it’s not always necessary to stretch it out to two or three hundred words, even though that’s a nasty habit of mine…
    Long or short, I hope people are willing to share their tips with each other.
    xx
      April 9, 2007 12:19 PM BST
  • Hiding your 'thingy'!

I can't take any credit for this as I cut it from another forum, but it makes sense for it to be here. It descibes how to make a gaffe to give yourself a smooth front when dressed.

One of the tips I've found useful is the "Tights Method". Basically you make a gaffe out of a pair of panty hose:

Step 1: take a pair of panty hose (your size) and cut off the elastic waist with scissors.

Step 2: next, cut a portion of one of the hose legs so that you have a tube approx 1 1/2 feet long.

Step 3: now take the elastic waist and pass it through the "tube"
    so that the elastic sticks out at both ends forming loops.

Step 4: now put your legs through the loops and pull the whole thing up to your thingy. Pull your thingy back and then pull the hose up tight. It should resemble a thong panty. The front should be the "tube" part holding your thingy quite nicely. the back should be pulled up so that it's right in between your cheeks like a thong.

Now you can wear a regular pair of panties over the "gaffe", bikini or thong style. You obviously have to put this on when you are not excited, and there's little chance of getting exicted with it on! It works really well, costs nothing since you already had the tights and can be worn all day without any discomfort.

Every woman is beautiful, some show it with their faces, others show it with their hearts.
      April 9, 2007 12:49 PM BST