Forum » Gender Society Public Forums » Polly Ticks » ding dong the witch is dead....

ding dong the witch is dead....

Tags : None
  • Jerry Falwell, world famous bigot and mouthpiece of the Unchristian Fundamentalists, is dead.....and not a minute too soon. While I'm sure that some equally ignorant idiot will jump in to mouth his gospel of hatred and intolerance, it gives many pleasure to know that Jerry is now dancing in Hell and paying for his sins against humanity.

How does it feel to be wrong, Jerry? You will have a long, long...........long time to think about it. Don't worry, one day, also none too soon, the rest of your flock, who also missed the true message of Jesus, will be dancing alongside of you. Unless God has more mercy than you gave him credit for. You had better hope that you were wrong Jerry.
    "A live lived in fear is a life half-lived." - Native American proverb. "Inside every man is a woman who was drowned in testosterone before birth". - Wendy Jeanette Larsen "It is better to be hated for what you are than loved for what you're not." - Andre Gide (French writer)
      May 16, 2007 5:02 AM BST
  • Well said. Wendy. I could go on believe me I could; but I think you encapsulated it quite nicely. No mercy and no forgiveness for those who peddle hate in the name of love.
    Porscha
      May 27, 2007 12:24 AM BST
  • That's not what I was trying to say, Porsche. I was trying to say that those who condemn in the name of the Creator better hope she has more mercy than they do. Their rules, their destiny.
    "A live lived in fear is a life half-lived." - Native American proverb. "Inside every man is a woman who was drowned in testosterone before birth". - Wendy Jeanette Larsen "It is better to be hated for what you are than loved for what you're not." - Andre Gide (French writer)
      May 27, 2007 1:07 AM BST