Out into the world...

• May 24, 2004 7:24 AM BST
    Hi girls

I continue my program "Out into the world as your true self". Yeaterday I attended a cultural town walk in Helsinki downtown organized by the eurosingles. It was interesting and nice...but nearly only us women. Out of 43 there were maybe just 5 guys. Maybe men are not interested in cultural matters. But they missed the chance to meet us wonderful single women . Well...the 5 men were all right, one of them could not keep his eyes off from me.

Laura
  • May 24, 2004 8:14 AM BST
    Poor men...they sticked together in the ocean of ladies. Tried to look brave and smoke a cigarrette together .

hehe

Laura
    • 430 posts
    May 24, 2004 11:56 AM BST
    Laura,

with that big beautiful smile of your its no wonder he couldn't keep his eyes of you!

So did you hook up with him?
  • May 24, 2004 12:51 PM BST
    This guy was on a bike...I could not keep up his speed .

Laura
    • 430 posts
    May 24, 2004 2:09 PM BST
    lol Laura.

Sandra you used to have a picture of yourself up when you posted. Why did you you change it? Are you going to replace it?
    • 430 posts
    May 24, 2004 3:21 PM BST
    Sandra,

Thats so much better let the world see your pretty face
  • May 25, 2004 2:28 AM BST
    Must of been great walking in public, even better with that guys beedy eyes all over you, i wonder what he was thinking?
    Next time do some flirting i bet he'll fall off that bike of his, then you can run to him and perform CPR hehe.

And Sandra why would anyone throw coins on that pretty lil face of yours, they should be throwing bricks! hehe im just kidding, you look great, really great in fact. Kinda look Australian a bit lol. But hey i look swedish