Short Story contest

Tags : None
  • Girls, don't be afraid to submit something to the short story contest. The topic is up to you. Writing is a lot easier than you think it is, so give it a try!

Mere
    You can get anything you want at Alice's restaurant.
      November 6, 2007 4:31 PM GMT
  • I am a judge, remember? Plus I am writing for the Tranny Tribune. BUT, if you like I will submit a non-competing entry.
      November 6, 2007 8:41 PM GMT
  • 2 2627
    Carren I hope your bio is a bit more than a short story.

Mere, so what if your are a judge. Just because you vote for yourself doesn't mean others will.

Sorry I haven't put in the time this deserves but have been working 14hr shifts.
    But I have a couple of ideas for stories I will be posting when I get the time.
    <p>Karen Brad</p>
      November 7, 2007 12:01 PM GMT
  • I really should try and submit one myself, it's just finding the time. Sorry, lame excuse, and I will start on one soon.

Nikki
    Every woman is beautiful, some show it with their faces, others show it with their hearts.
      November 7, 2007 2:56 PM GMT
  • Karen, remember that I am the world's greatest writer. Who wouldn't vote for me?

Okay, I will submit an entry. I hestitate to use something I am trying to get published. Then again, feedback from the girls here would be good to help me improve the piece.

Hey, Karen, why not write a short story about knowing your way around your own hometown?

Mere
      November 7, 2007 4:14 PM GMT
  • 2 2627
    I was driving downtown, you were on foot a few blocks from home & had to call your sis to come get you.
    <p>Karen Brad</p>
      November 8, 2007 4:45 AM GMT