Warm & Cozy on a Snowy Morning

• 2463 posts
    December 16, 2007 1:37 PM GMT
    Sure, it's nice. It was warm and cozy for a little while until I just got up and got ready for work. The worst part is I was alone and had nobody with whom to share this weather! Up here on the 15th floor we especially get to hear the wind, which is always relaxing.

These are all nice thoughts to keep in mind as I make my way to work the Bore Wars exhibit and watch all those highly intellictual people take 20 minutes to realize their robot doesn't move because it doesn't have wheels.

Have fun!

Mere
    • 2627 posts
    December 16, 2007 11:33 AM GMT
    Good Morning!!
    Wow is it realy snowing. Something about the first heavy snow that makes me feel good inside.
    I love sitting on the couch with my coffee & watching it come down. It's allmost like a good Christmas morning. Magic in it's way. Everything just feels right. I love it.
    At least untill tomorrow when I have to go out in it. lol

have a nice day girls. I'm going to.
    • 112 posts
    December 16, 2007 12:19 PM GMT
    I wish it was snowing over here. We haven't had a white xmas for ages. And we'll proberly never have one again. Oh well such is life.

I've just got up and Claire is still in bed. This house is flamming freezing. I've just put the fire on that wont make any difference. It's only cos the windows aren't double glazed. My right hand is tingling my other hand is nice and warm. Oh well I think it's time for a nive warm cup of tea.
    • 1912 posts
    December 16, 2007 12:36 PM GMT
    Karen it sounds like a lovely morning and may today be great from start to finish. It is 64F here right now, no snow in sight. I still remember our first Christmas when we moved here in 1989 when we had enough snow for our daughter to make a snowman. It made it so special after moving 3000 miles away from friends and family. The 10 day forecast shows it will be 65F here Christmas day, just another day in the south.
    • 2017 posts
    December 16, 2007 1:29 PM GMT
    You're right Karen, watching the snow coming down is so magical, maybe I'm just too sentimental. It always makes me feel good and the countryside always looks so lovely.

Nikki