It's official.........I'm intelligent!!!!

• 2017 posts
    December 16, 2007 5:34 PM GMT
    Hi girls, sorry for the blatent self promotion but I have just been awarded my honours degree in Children and Young People and I am really pleased, not least of all because I can relax a little now I only have one degree to study for instead of two!

To top it all, the notification was dated on my birthday, what a great present! The award ceremony takes place in Versailles, France so I will be treating myself to a long weekend in Paris I think.

Now, what to wear for the ceremony.........

Nikki
    • 1912 posts
    December 16, 2007 7:11 PM GMT
    Congratulations Nikki. I don't think anyone has ever doubted your intelligence. I hope you have a wonderful trip to France with great memories you will always cherish.
    Love,
    Marsha
    • 2573 posts
    December 16, 2007 8:59 PM GMT
    Nikki,

Will the Wizard be presenting your degree to prove you're intelligence at the same time the tin man get's his heart?

Congratulations, now you can really go among the little people.
    • 2017 posts
    December 16, 2007 9:36 PM GMT
    Only if I can also have the Ruby slippers.

There's no place like home, There's no place like home...........

Nikki
    • 2068 posts
    December 16, 2007 9:38 PM GMT
    CONGRATS Hun......we always knew you were a clever girl & now you can prove it. You must be so thrilled that all your Hard studying have paid off.

We're ALL so proud of you & what you have achieved!

Lol xxxxxxxxxxx
    Anna-Marie
    • 2627 posts
    December 16, 2007 10:17 PM GMT
    Congratulations Nikki!!!
    • 259 posts
    December 16, 2007 11:53 PM GMT
    Congrats Nikki. I can hardly wait until I get my Bachelors in Biology. It is going to be longer than 4yrs and that is with summer school. I wont be taking any breaks. There are some extra classes I want to take so it will definateley take longer but i am in no hurry. I just love school and studying.
    • 2463 posts
    December 17, 2007 12:39 AM GMT
    It's amazing how fast these things can happen.

Congrats!

Mere
    • 374 posts
    December 17, 2007 10:24 AM GMT

Congratulations Nikki! Well done! A long weekend in Paris...sounds like it could be a lot of fun

Hugs & kisses,

Monika
    • 2017 posts
    December 17, 2007 1:51 PM GMT
    Josie, you know you will get there, and it's not a race so what's the hurry? The end result is the same.

Nikki
    • 871 posts
    December 17, 2007 4:45 PM GMT
    Weldone Nikki! Fab news! X