Forum » Gender Society Public Forums » Good Morning » From Warm & Cozy to Harsh Realty

From Warm & Cozy to Harsh Realty

Tags : None
  • 2 2627
    Morning all!!
    Yesterdays snow was nice to watch. But today I have to go out in it. There are some large looking piles of snow out back & one of them is my car, waiting to be dug out.

This short video allways makes me smile.

Have a nice day!!
    <p>Karen Brad</p>
      December 17, 2007 11:56 AM GMT
  • LOL, that is a great clip. Stay warm, safe, and have a great day.
      December 17, 2007 12:51 PM GMT
  • It's lovely to be out in the snow, for whatever reason, I really like it. It's cold, fresh and exilerating.

Nikki
    Every woman is beautiful, some show it with their faces, others show it with their hearts.
      December 17, 2007 1:47 PM GMT
  • That was hilarious Karen. The other day when I drove to work my truck did not even fully defrost. Even with warming it up for 10 minutes. It has been warmer the past two days though....and sunny here in Colorado.
      December 17, 2007 3:17 PM GMT
  • I had a Ford that was like that Josi, the heater (hah!) was pathetic, you could have lit a match and gotten more heat. I used to have to scrape the inside of the windshield as well as the outside.

Nikki
    Every woman is beautiful, some show it with their faces, others show it with their hearts.
      December 17, 2007 9:00 PM GMT
    Karen - cute and often times true. I had a Dodge truck that had the coldest engine - I used to do everything short of nitro to get it to start.
    Merry Christmas
    Gracie
    <p>If it isn't fun - don't do it.</p>
      December 22, 2007 9:32 PM GMT
  • I own 3 Toyotas and God I'm tired of being an auto mechanic on them. I also have two Ford products and have only had to do routine oil changes and tuneups.
      December 22, 2007 10:40 PM GMT
  • hehe Karen so so funny, thankfully we dont have snow like that very often here in the Uk, the frost's have been quite bad the last week though, on Wed last i defrosted my car by leaving it running for 10 mins then turned it off for about the same while i got everything ready to go to work and guess what lol it had frozen up again already, bring on the summer which here probably means rain lol.

hugs
    Sammi xx
      December 23, 2007 3:05 PM GMT
  • 2 2627
    I put a remote starter in mine. I start it before I evan get dressed to leave.
    But the snow has all melted & it's been raining this morning.
    There goes my white Christmas.
    <p>Karen Brad</p>
      December 23, 2007 3:51 PM GMT