It's Morning?

Tags : None
  • 2 2627

Who gets out of bed at 4am on a Sunday morning?

No sane person!!
    Don't know why I said I'd work today.
    <p>Karen Brad</p>
      January 13, 2008 10:01 AM GMT
  • You mean 4AM is a real time? I thought it was something used to scare us, like the boogeyman!

Nikki
    Every woman is beautiful, some show it with their faces, others show it with their hearts.
      January 13, 2008 1:40 PM GMT
  • The museum is back on the shortened Sunday hours. I decided to take today as a mental holiday since my paycheck won't be taking a hit for this. Besides I have work to do at home.

Tme to myself. Wow. What a concept.
    You can get anything you want at Alice's restaurant.
      January 13, 2008 3:59 PM GMT
  • Four in the morning is about the time I usually get the IM 'It's time for bed' so we can get some sleep before work... And I'm old enough to know better!
    Sue. X Psychiatrists are like the eunuch in the harem. They know what transvestism is, they can describe it, they can demonstrate it, but they cant actually explain it!
      January 13, 2008 7:25 PM GMT
  • I must be insane cuz I love to get up at 4am to go to work at 5am. I love getting off work before everyone else. And I get lots of sympathy and special treatment for working such grueling hours.
      January 14, 2008 12:11 AM GMT
  • Yep! You're insane Josi, but we knew that anyway hon!

Nikki
    Every woman is beautiful, some show it with their faces, others show it with their hearts.
      January 14, 2008 12:50 PM GMT
    It's dark out at 4AM. It'd be time to turn over and resume a nice dream.
    Gracie
    <p>If it isn't fun - don't do it.</p>
      January 14, 2008 3:41 PM GMT
  • 4AM eh......someone wake me at a decent time zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz.

lol xxxxxxxx
    Anna-Marie
    "When the world gets in my face i say HAVE A NICE DAY"
      January 14, 2008 10:39 PM GMT
  • Maryanne is right. 4am is when the club closes and you get thrown out. Based on my experience of going clubbing in the Netherlands. And paying over the odds for Grolsch.
      January 15, 2008 12:58 AM GMT