Software glitch?

• 734 posts
    March 23, 2008 2:33 AM GMT
    Hey!

Please may this thread be short-lived and I ask the Moderators to delete it once read!
    I won't be disappointed! [and neither will anyone else for that matter ]

I tried to enter the T/A thread yesterday but came back with the error message that my membership did'nt allow access. That both confused and saddened me. And I'm pleased I can access it tonight.

However, it reminded me that this is the space of the T/A. It is YOUR space. So please use it, discuss and debate.

As a TG person I feel privelidged [ok, my spell-check is on holiday] to visit. I'm happy to be able to come here and learn a little. I do not know, have never met and never inter-coursed with a T/A. Its a valuable learning curve for me. [Keef, we may not like labels but thats how we understand, converse and appreciate. Tell me what a table is, a chair, a newspaper, a person, without using a label. Its how we identify and communicate ]

This is a place we may be able to learn from, but its also your living room that you've allowed us to call into. We should remember that.

Much love

Rae xx
    • 530 posts
    March 23, 2008 3:15 AM GMT
    I think you'll find it was just a glitch Rae, I get that sometimes myself.
    If you have further problems, just contact admin, they will look into it quickly.
    • 364 posts
    March 23, 2008 8:04 AM GMT
    I am having difficulty sending e-mails to TW. The e-mails arrived with nothing in them. (hotmail). I tried using Yahoo and was told they were unable to deliver.
    • 338 posts
    March 23, 2008 10:01 AM GMT
    I used to get that a fair bit on some bits of the site.. some pages thinking I wasn't even logged in. its got a lot better recently but if it keeps happening def log what the page was, when it happened, and what page you were on before.

can also be useful to know what web browser your using.
    • 364 posts
    March 23, 2008 7:10 PM GMT
    Memberservices
    Joanne
    • 364 posts
    March 24, 2008 7:45 AM GMT
    I made another attempt at sending an e-mail this morning and was successful.
    • 734 posts
    May 1, 2008 10:25 PM BST
    Ooops!

Sorry Sarah, I hardly ever come into this thread being somewhat technically challenged - so when you moved my post I completely forgot about it! lol

The problem magically cleared up and I've had no problems since, but thanks.

Much love

Rae xx