Trannyweb nominated for an award!

• 2127 posts
    March 28, 2008 2:59 PM GMT
    Hi girls,

I'm pleased to announce that we have been nominated for an award in the forthcoming Sparkle TG Awards in Manchester in June. We've been nominated for the 'Best TG Contact/Dating/Forum site' award.

I am soooooo pleased! We have tried sooooooo very hard over the past nine years to make Trannyweb the best home for special girls like us. It would be great to finally get some recognition.

Sparkle's nomination committee spent hours discussing possible nominations in each category and they say that those selected are the people and businesses that the committee felt deserved recognition in 2008.

However, this is only a nomination. The final choice of winner is down to you, the TG community.

So please go and vote now and help Trannyweb win.

Here's the URL...

http://www.sparkle.org.uk[...]ds.html

Thanks and huggies,

Katie x
    • 112 posts
    March 28, 2008 5:42 PM GMT
    Just voted Katie. Hope tweb does get the award.
  • March 28, 2008 6:00 PM GMT
    I didn't think we were a contact or dating site. forums is ok though
    • 2127 posts
    March 28, 2008 6:59 PM GMT
    Yes, I wondered about that too. We are a social networking community though so perhaps contact, dating and forums was the nearest category they had to what we do.

Hugs,

Katie x
  • March 28, 2008 9:32 PM GMT
    Hi Katie, Just vote, hope that TW get the recognition it sooooooooooo deserves, fingers crossed.
    Hugs Sammi x
    • 2068 posts
    March 28, 2008 10:36 PM GMT
    You CERTAINLY got my vote........lets go & Win it!

Lol xxxxxxx
    Anna-Marie
  • March 28, 2008 11:42 PM GMT
    I voted too. Assuming all nominated sites mobilise their own members, the largest site ought to win. Is that TW?
    • 734 posts
    March 28, 2008 11:53 PM GMT
    Hey!

I've been a member of a few TG oriented forums over the years and this one is by far the best in every way. So, Katie hun, I've done my duty and I hope that all the girls, guys, inbetweenies, friends, partners and every other wanderer of the lonely net that may knock upon this most friendliest of portals - be it in passing or in perminence - do likewise!

Much love

Rae xx
    • 2463 posts
    March 29, 2008 1:13 AM GMT
    I did my part although I didn't know anything about the other categories.

I am with Lilienne - I didn't see us as a dating site.
    • 2017 posts
    March 29, 2008 2:28 PM GMT
    I have cast my vote for TW, it would be nice for this site to get the recognition it deserves.

Nikki
  • March 29, 2008 6:09 PM GMT
    Hi Katie,
    I cast my vote as well. Thanks for all the hard work in keeping this community going. I would also encourage those who can afford it to become paying members. That vote of confidence would go a long way to helping Katie keep TW a strong community.
    Hugz,
    Michelle Lynn

• 315 posts
    April 1, 2008 10:29 PM BST

Hi Katie,

Just voted ................... TW is DEFINITELY the best site I've, found!
    I joined about 5 months ago, and have been made to feel very welcome, and thoroughly enjoy the discussions ................. (and the odd "heated" one!) ...................

A great site!
    Keep up the great work !!

Hugs,
    Angela. xx.
  • April 2, 2008 6:29 AM BST
    I think it's a pity that the web sites got grouped in the way they did. Is TW a contact site? Don't they have a "Looking to meet area"? It's within Trannyads as far as I know.

I've voted by the way.

Alina xx
  • a a
    • 96 posts
    April 2, 2008 10:21 AM BST
    Hi Katie, this is the beeesst site on the internet!!!! and it saved my life, so u definately got my vote.Hugs and kisses Michellexxxxx