A new quiz for you!

• 2463 posts
    April 7, 2008 5:04 PM BST
    Okay, girls, this one is a real toughie.......put those thinking caps on!

You are visiting a museum and wandering around the Petroleum Planet exhibit. You see an incredibly good looking TS closing off the section that has the ski and snowboard simulators (after all, the museum is closing soon). Do you:

A. Recognize that the exhibit is closing and make your way to the exit;
    B. Try to go under the ropes that close off the entrance;
    C. Try to enter through the doors clearly marked "EXIT ONLY;"
    D. Yell at the TS because you feel the rules don't apply to you; or
    E. A combination of B, C, and D.

Take your time! This one takes some real know-how!

Mere
    • 2463 posts
    April 7, 2008 6:09 PM BST
    Maybe I need a vacation......
    • 2573 posts
    April 8, 2008 8:37 AM BST
    Have you thought of going skiing or snowboarding, Mere?
    • 1195 posts
    April 8, 2008 3:40 PM BST
    Mere I'd go for D - I have problems with authority figures but since the attendent would be "incredibily good looking" I'd sweet talk her into letting me be the last in to view the exhibit..
    By the way, could this attendent be the same attendent who runs people down?
    I just hope this good looking person wouldn't just beat me off with the gate rope.
    Have you tried a nice glass of wine in the evenings? It will take the edge off after a day's excitement.
    Hugs
    Gracie
    • 1083 posts
    April 8, 2008 9:25 PM BST
    Answer: F.

Chat her up, and maybe take her to dinner. It's not too often I find a TS in real life, so I'd want to get to know her a bit. (Plus, she probably hasn't had a good meal in ages--and I'll bet her feet hurt, too. )

Luv 'n hugs,

Mina
    • 2463 posts
    April 9, 2008 2:25 AM BST
    It is amazing how many people don't read the sign that says you need a separate ticket for the on-board U-505 tour!
    • 1083 posts
    April 9, 2008 7:46 AM BST
    Mere, honey--

You didn't specify which museum. Now that I know...

**evil laughter**

...of course I'd wander to the exit. I worked on a sub-tender...and I've already seen the U-505. Cramped thing--reminds me of my dorm room at "A" school.

Luv 'n hugs,

Mina

PS--My offer for dinner stands, sugah!