Absolutely nothing to do with TW, just all about a

• 734 posts
    April 22, 2008 1:13 AM BST
    Hi,

For those who don't really know me, I love satire. I love taking the p as we say in the UK. I love absurdity.

A good friend of mine on terra firma has just started a Myspace site. And discovered the altruistic art of blogging. He's also discovered the the net is a lonely place. On the net, nobody can hear you write.

So I've sort of been subverting his blogs with my sort of bizarre interpretations through the comment system.

And I wondered if any of you girls [or guys] out there would like to join in the fun?

Now, not being the brightest candle on the birthday cake, I can't offer you a fancy link - and I suspect you may need to be a Myspace member to comment on a blog - but joining is free. All I can say is go to my site at www.myspace.com/kelso1962 [hope I've spelled it right this time - can't believe I got it wrong in my profile and it took several months before somebody pointed it out to me! doh!]

Go to my top friends and click on 'Eggy' [no, not his real name] then the blog 'What is it about girlfriends'.

Just an aside, I appreciate inviting all and sundry to comment could be a dangerous practice. I've known 'Eggy' for many years. We meet up several times a week. He knows what I am and is supportive. He also went out with my ex-wife for several years. [Did I mention my life has been a little less than ordinary?]. In the - absolutely - extreme he takes exception to the posts, I'll be the first to pop over here and say 'stop!' the humour is''nt working!

So far I've managed to get the conversation from his girlfriend mining his bed with dorito's to his getting a message from God about dorito's - via a whole host of things such as his gf's potential lesbianism and drug abuse to her parents not understanding a light switch - you need to read it to totaly get the play....

I'm just thinking of taking it up a level and the experts we have here, such as Sarah Slavin who could give a realistic testimonial to the paleantological history of dorito's and their interaction with mankind, Marsha, who clearly understands the hormone criterea of dorito's and how they affect us, you get the picture...

If you feel you want a little writen fun, come join me in Eggy's blog....

Much love

Rae xx