Out of touch

Tags : None
  • Sorry I've not been around much this month. Got hurt doing something I'm too old to be doing, lol. Then, just as I recovered my AV program identified core files as "potentially dangerous" and advised deleting them. Grrrrrrrr. Neither browser will log on. IM is iffy. Looks like a repair of XP or a reinstall is in order. In the meantime I won't be able to get on much. So expect me to be gone for at least a few more days. Miss you all.
    "A live lived in fear is a life half-lived." - Native American proverb. "Inside every man is a woman who was drowned in testosterone before birth". - Wendy Jeanette Larsen "It is better to be hated for what you are than loved for what you're not." - Andre Gide (French writer)
      May 8, 2008 9:40 AM BST
  • Get yourself back real soon wendo.......we'll still be here.

Lol xxxxxxxx
    Anna-Marie
    "When the world gets in my face i say HAVE A NICE DAY"
      May 8, 2008 10:44 PM BST
  • My friend Jessica saved me having to do a completer reinstall of Windows OS. Instead, after many unsuccessful attempts to fix the problem, she hit upon starting a fresh account. It eliminated the need for a reinstall, but all my settings are lost, add ons to browser, downloads, documents.........so those have to be redone. However I do have the use of my browsers again and can use the internet for something besides chat. It's nice to be back, like checking my forum emails. How did I ever live without a computer and the internet? It's like not being able to read.
    "A live lived in fear is a life half-lived." - Native American proverb. "Inside every man is a woman who was drowned in testosterone before birth". - Wendy Jeanette Larsen "It is better to be hated for what you are than loved for what you're not." - Andre Gide (French writer)
      May 15, 2008 1:47 AM BST
  • Thanks for your post anna-maria.
      May 15, 2008 1:48 AM BST
  • tis good to see you back with us wendy.

Lol xxxxxxxxx
    Anna-Marie
    "When the world gets in my face i say HAVE A NICE DAY"
      May 15, 2008 10:56 PM BST