Forum » Gender Society Public Forums » General Forum » New Full Members Feature - Tranny Videos

New Full Members Feature - Tranny Videos

Tags : None
    5 2127 2‚ 0
    Any second now our new tranny video feature will be up and running. The software has already been installed and now we’re just spending a little time configuring it and testing it. Then it’ll be time to launch it and that’s where you come in.

This feature will initially be available to our Full Members only, making Full Membership even better. However, to make it a success we need your help. As with YouTube, the videos will be uploaded by you, the members. So we need you to help kick-start it by getting out some of your videos and uploading them to Tranny Video (maybe I’ll try to think of a better name for it soon).

Perhaps you’ve got some of those viral marketing videos that do the rounds at your office. Or perhaps you have some funny clips from TV. Better still, if you have any transgender related videos, we’d like to see them.

You might just be a Trannyweb Full Member with a video camera or web-cam who wants to be famous. Or maybe you’re a business and you’ve got a tranny-related video that shows off some of your products – an infomercial!

Well whatever videos you’ve got that you think your fellow members might like to see, please get them out and dust them off and get ready to upload. I’ll let you all know when we’re ready for uploading and then maybe we’ll have an official launch in the next issue of The Tranny Tribune.

Thanks and hugs,

Katie x
    Success is the ability to go from one failure to the next without any loss of enthusiasm!
      May 19, 2008 10:30 PM BST
    Damn! Another good reason why I'm going to have to raid my penny jar and upgrade...

Well, we have YouTube, so how about T-Tube??? ['though I also like TrannyVision],

Much love

Rae x

www.raekelcou.com
      May 19, 2008 11:22 PM BST