Thanks for a wonderful Sparkle

• 2127 posts
    June 30, 2008 3:18 PM BST
    Hi girls and thanks to all of you who came to see us at this year's Sparkle.

I am especially grateful to our team of girls who worked hard to put up our tranny tent and take it down again later and our "official" photographers who documented the day for us.

We also had a little army of girls passing out leaflets and just keeping me company in the FBT. Tina B was also invaluable as the TrannyVan navigator.

I met so many nice people and had a wonderful time. We also won an award for "Best TG Contact/Dating/Forum site", although we're not actually a dating site. Still, it's the thought that counts. More on this in another post..

Anyway, it was a great weekend and we must do it again next year.

My thanks again to all who helped.

Hugs,

Katie x
    PS Photos coming soon!
    • 614 posts
    June 30, 2008 3:29 PM BST
    On behalf of myself , debbie , lisa and traci thank you katie for invting us to come and do the photgraphy it gave us the chance to meet so many people and network with so many company groups etc to help us with pappillon , we wouldnt of done it if we wasnt doing wotwe did so huge thanks

Piccies should be up with in the week
    • 456 posts
    June 30, 2008 6:13 PM BST
    Agreed Katie. Thanks for all the effort you put in but next time remind me to wear sensible footwear if we are going to walk around Manchester looking for something to eat. LOL
    • 614 posts
    June 30, 2008 7:53 PM BST

Heres one i robbed of the netball from another site
    • 734 posts
    June 30, 2008 9:59 PM BST
    Hey!

I am so glad to read initial reports that all went well and was - it appears - great fun!

... and TW won an award???? Excellent!

Much love

Rae xxx
    • 2127 posts
    June 30, 2008 11:34 PM BST
    I was intending to officially announce our Sparkle TG award in a different thread.

However, I have taken a dozen photographs of it but for some silly reason, I can not download them from my camera.

As soon as I work out what I've done wrong, the award thread with pictures will appear in the forums.

Love you all.

Hugs,

Katie x
  • July 2, 2008 7:54 AM BST
    Hi Katie
    It was nice to meet you on Saturday afternoon. I'm not thanking anyone in particular for a good weekend as I felt some was good and some not so good. I was disappointed with the numbers in Sackville Gardens. Is it because most T girls are not interested in things specifically laid on for them and prefer to be able to mingle with other people.
    I have received a couple of emails since returning home because of "my ignorance" in not recognising others. This on the whole is because most profile pics are not like the real person. Note, I even asked you who you were Katie.

Alina xx
    • 2068 posts
    July 2, 2008 4:52 PM BST
    katie, it was an absolute pleasure for myself & charllet to finally meet you in person at sparkle.

Lol xxxxxxxx
    Anna-Marie
  • July 2, 2008 5:04 PM BST
    I wasn`t there.....but 2 good girlfriends were there Anne Marie and Chirstina DearloveThey did a well job helping Trannyweb at Sparkle !!!

Member of the day
    • 40 posts
    July 2, 2008 8:59 PM BST
    Nice to meet you Katie. I will be in touch in order to interview you for an article in Transliving magazine.