We won an award!!!

• 1083 posts
    July 2, 2008 7:45 PM BST
    Katie, luv--

FAN-FREAKIN'-TASTIC!!!

It's long overdue, sugah--you earned this one, and I'm thrilled to be associated with T-Web and all the sisters here.

DIdja ever think, way back when, that T-Web would ever get this big? This successful? And (despite the occasional pain in the hindquarters) this much fun?

Oh, yes, hon. You've worked hard for this. You have earned it. Way to go, dear!

Luv 'n congratulatory hugs,

Mina Sakura
    • 2573 posts
    July 3, 2008 3:07 AM BST
    TWo! TWo trophies....."and our nifty red uniforms".

Really, Katie, this is so wonderful. Your long, hard work to make TW what it is today deserves this international recognition by the TG/TS community. I have never found a site that matches the feeling I get here. I know that TW gave my life to me as nothing ever had before. I'm sure that thousands of us share that experience. It is gratifying that SPARKLE, the largest TG/TS gathering in the World saw fit to acknowledge your efforts. Maybe this honor should be added to the TW shirts., mugs, etc..
    • 2127 posts
    July 1, 2008 4:23 PM BST
    I am very pleased to tell you that in the face of stiff competition from various other tranny communities, Trannyweb was voted best Contact/Dating/Forum Community Site at the Sparkle Awards in Manchester, UK last weekend.

I was waiting till I had a photo to show you before posting this, and here it is...

Thanks to everyone who voted for us and thanks too for making Trannyweb an award winning community.

Hugs,

Katie x
    • 2358 posts
    July 1, 2008 5:44 PM BST
    Congratulations, to all the people that spend so much time and effort making TW what it is. xxXXxx
    • 773 posts
    July 1, 2008 5:52 PM BST
    More prestigious even than the UK Angels Silver Award. We can already see the positive effect in the form of new members joining daily.

Huzzah for TW!!!!
    • 10 posts
    July 1, 2008 6:49 PM BST
    Congratulations on the award, much deserved.

Lucy.
    • 2127 posts
    July 1, 2008 8:12 PM BST
    Thanks for your kind words girls. Here's a pic of me having just received our award...

I was sooooo chuffed. You can tell from my expression that I was absolutely euphoric.

Hugs,

Katie x
    • 456 posts
    July 1, 2008 8:23 PM BST
    You were so bad we had to tie you down and give you drinks to fend off the euphoria. As I said on the evening well done.
  • July 1, 2008 10:25 PM BST
    Congrats on the award ladies... well deserved
    • 734 posts
    July 1, 2008 10:34 PM BST
    Hey, so pleased to interact with the award winning TW site...!!!!!!!

Well done and much love

Rae xxx
    • 1652 posts
    July 1, 2008 11:08 PM BST
    Katie, I'd like to congratulate you on receiving the recognition that you sincerely deserve.
    I can also add from my hands on experience that the thing weighs a ton!.
    Well done, Katie, Trannyweb, and all who sail in her.
    xx
    • 12 posts
    July 1, 2008 11:47 PM BST
    Hi Katie, congratulation on winning the award and it was great meeting you are Sparkle, I had a great time and although my first it won't be my last, maybe we'll meet again next year, lots of love Jady xx

Sending you some photo's, I'm the little blond in image 632
    • 2463 posts
    July 2, 2008 12:30 AM BST
    Katie, you should be chuffed. Lord knows you worked hard enough to make this place and keep it going.

Congrats to you, and to all of us!

Mere
    • 259 posts
    July 2, 2008 4:43 AM BST
    congrats Katie and all!!!!
    • 374 posts
    July 2, 2008 12:14 PM BST

Congratulations Katie!! Well done!!

Hugs & kisses,

Monika
    • 364 posts
    July 2, 2008 12:40 PM BST
    Congratulations Katie and all who helped to win this award

Hugs
    Joanne
  • a a
    • 96 posts
    July 2, 2008 4:40 PM BST
    Well Done Katie,You deserve it!!

Hugs and kisses Michellexxx
    • 2017 posts
    July 2, 2008 7:57 PM BST
    Congratulations Katie, but congratulations to everyone here who has helped to make this site into such a special place. We would never have acheived this without having members who regularly contribute to the forums, the chatroom and the site in general. It's wonderful to see TW being recognised as a leading light in the Transgendered community.

Now let's see if we can win another trophy next year!

Nikki
    • 1083 posts
    July 2, 2008 10:42 PM BST
    "Now let's see if we can win another trophy next year!"
    I'm with you, Nikki!

Katie, luv--what can we all do to do this again next year? How can we help you improve TrannyWeb?

Luv 'n hugs,

Mina
  • July 3, 2008 9:01 AM BST
    Hurrah and well done (from a slightly lapsed member).

Now, what you gonna' do with that lump of metal Katie; paperweight, cudgel, door stop or boat ballast?

C xx
    • 315 posts
    July 3, 2008 4:00 PM BST

Katie,

Great to log-in for tyhe first time since the week-end (work commitments!), to hear the Great News ................... TW won the award !!!

Congratulations !!
    OK girls, get that bottle of Champers you've been keeping for that "special occassion" out of the fridge, and let's celebrate !!

Well done, Katie !
    You truely deserve the "recognition" for all you do here, for us all !!

Hugs,
    Angela. xxx.
    • 2127 posts
    July 3, 2008 6:47 PM BST
    Thanks again girls for your kind comments. Remember this is your award though because you are Trannyweb.

Here's another pic of me being presented with the trophy...

Thanks again girls.

Hugs,

Katie x
    • 734 posts
    July 3, 2008 9:36 PM BST
    Katie, hunni, you look so happy and excited!

This is a great photo and thankyou for sharing it

Damn, just wish I could have been there

So much love to you

Rae xxx

ps: love the top it's really nice!
    • 1980 posts
    July 4, 2008 3:47 PM BST
    Hooray for us! And especially for you, Katie. Thank you for all that you do for us.

Lots of hugs...Joni Marie

PS I forgot to mention how cute you look in your pix, girl!