Forum » Gender Society Public Forums » General Forum » Mak Erot Will Be Missed

Mak Erot Will Be Missed

Tags : None
  • 2 2627
    AN elderly Indonesian woman famed nationwide for supernatural skills in lengthening penises has died.

Reclusive Mak Erot, famed for penis extension treatment incorporating traditional herbs and Islamic prayer, died last week in Caringin village on the western coast of Java island, the Kompas newspaper website reported today.

Mak Erot - who reports aged anywhere from 101 to over 130 - prompted legions of imitations of her famous clinics, many using her famously craggy and birthmarked face to lure in anxious men.

While her legacy has been closely guarded by male descendents intent on maintaining the purity of the treatment, Mak Erot has become a pop-culture icon in everything from advertisements to teenage romantic comedy films.

Reports of he death prompted a flurry of bemused online comments from internet users in the world's largest Muslim-majority country.

User "Jengkol" wrote on news website Detikcom: "Oh no, I didn't have the chance to go to Mak Erot and now she's dead. I'll just have to buy a vacuum. Maybe that could be the solution to my problem."

<p>Karen Brad</p>
      July 12, 2008 9:35 AM BST

• IMPORTANT HEALTH WARNING !!!!

If anyone should decide to try the "vacuum method", take note of the recent case I read n the paper, of the teenager who was rather "frustrated", and to relieve himself, decided to give himself a bl*w-job, using his mother's vacuum-cleaner!
    He was admitted to hospital, still attatched to the vacuum, and had to have it removed, and some re-constructive surgery carried out!! lol.

I don't now which would have been the more embarrassing ...................
    Making the phonecall for the ambulance, and explaining the type of injury,
    Or,
    Facing your neighbours afterwards, knowing that they were watching as you were carried out to the ambulance, still "attatched"! lol.

Hugs,
    Angela. xx.
    What matter if I stand alone? I wait with joy the coming years; My heart shall reap where it has sown, And garner up it's fruit of tears.
      July 12, 2008 9:54 AM BST
    mmm, to canter off-post a little further...

You'd have though the manufacturers of vacuum cleaners - mindfull of those little gadgety tools to attach for various functions - would have spotted a pretty big gap in the market....

Just a thought, lol

Rae xxx
    www.raekelcou.com
      July 13, 2008 12:02 AM BST
  • Errr, Mak who?
    And I am sure the health and safety peeps are working right now on something to prevent persons pleasuring themsleves with household appliances.
    Can't wait to read the warning labels...
    Sue. X Psychiatrists are like the eunuch in the harem. They know what transvestism is, they can describe it, they can demonstrate it, but they cant actually explain it!
      July 18, 2008 1:05 AM BST