You know you've crossed over when.......

• 2017 posts
    July 18, 2008 9:14 PM BST
    ....you have so many handbags you can't count them any more.

My wife wanted to borrow a brown shoulder bag I had for Christmas and even I couldn't believe how many I had. I still haven't counted them but they definately run into double figures, lol.

And still I need one for this new outfit that I just bought.........

Nikki
    • 734 posts
    July 18, 2008 10:43 PM BST
    Oh no!

I only have two at present (yes, I really can count that high!) - so a bit of a way to go yet ....

So much love to you

Rae xxx
    • 2017 posts
    July 19, 2008 7:29 PM BST
    I expected to have more boots or shoes than I could keep count of but bags? That really caught me out. Not that I'm complaining of course!

Speaking of which, I bought some gorgeous Gabor wedge sandals today, I just couldn't resist them. I think they are one of my more expensive pairs of shoes but oh my god, they are soooooo comfortable.

Nikki
  • July 20, 2008 4:56 AM BST
    Hi Nikki,

I would just stay away from any Louis Veitton or Ferragamo stores....
    The attached handbages are $795 USD and $1600 USD.

(he.. he..) Just kidding.

Hugz,
    MichelleLynn

• July 20, 2008 5:00 AM BST
    the ferragamo handbag.... as much as my 1st car!!!
    • 2017 posts
    July 20, 2008 7:48 AM BST
    Yes, there are limits! I can't imagine paying that kind of money for a bag. I mean, however well made it is, it's still just a handbag and is never worth that sort of money.

Nikki
    • 315 posts
    July 20, 2008 11:42 AM BST

OMG, Nikki ................

You saying about the number of bags & shoes you've got, got me thinking about the same thing !!

So, this morning, I decided to check it out myself.

Thanks Nikki !!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Ok, there's the bags and shoes that I use regularly, but I got into the ones that have been pushed to the back of the wardrobe ...........................

OMG !! ...................................
    I found 4 pairs of shoes, and 2 bags I'd totally forgotten I had !!!
    And, what makes it worse, a few weeks ago, I bought a new bag, that's almost identical to one of the ones I "found" this morning !!

Is forgetfulness another "side effect" of 'mones?
    Is this something Medical Science should look into?

Hugs,
    Angela. xx.
    • 2627 posts
    July 20, 2008 12:25 PM BST
    With me it's tops. A different one for everyday of the month allmost. There's Summer tops & Winter tops. If I don't stop I'll end up needing more space to hang them. I've allready filled 2 closets.
    • 89 posts
    July 20, 2008 8:49 PM BST
    I've only got 2 pairs of shoes but 5pairs of boots. Handbags i think 7. different colour eyeshadows about 128.
    • 2017 posts
    July 21, 2008 2:09 PM BST
    Shoes and boots I don't even want to count, I know it's way too many because I haven't got space for them all so my 'winter' ones are boxed up in the cellar while I use my 'summer' ones. Come winter, they switch places. lol

Every girl has to have a vice whether it's bags, shoes, eye shadows or tops.

What's your's?

Nikki
  • July 23, 2008 10:43 AM BST
    Eeeek - a watershed moment in part two of my life happened this morning. My female shoe count overtook my male one!

What on earth is happening?

K
  • July 25, 2008 1:25 AM BST
    K

I don't own any men shoes. All that I wear are great from my low heels to those wicked three inch heels. I stay with knee high stocking if I am not wearing sandals during the warm months. Panyhose otherwise but for those times when I am feeling naughty, garter belt and nylons.

Hugs and kisses
    Yvette
    • 2573 posts
    July 29, 2008 7:02 AM BST
    I mentioned to my S.O. that I was going to have to get some more handbags to go with all the different outfits I had (most of them due to her). Next time she came by it was with a box full of handbags. Having a "personal shopper" may take some of the fun out of it.........but it has a lot more Love.

You know you have crossed over when you want to lose weight, not to look good, to fit in a piece of your wardrobe you love.