The fate of the FBT...

• 2127 posts
    August 27, 2008 5:40 PM BST
    Just one more thread before we archive the Sparkle 2008 forum.

I thought you may like to know what's happened to our tranny tent (the FBT) which made its debut appearance at this year's Sparkle (below).

When the girls unpacked it on the big day, they realised that the curtain rings from which the tent walls were supposed to hang, were not in the box.

Luckily, our girls used some good old fashioned initiative and replaced the rings with bits of string which did the job just as well.

Anyway, a couple of weeks after the event, I contacted B&Q, from where I had bought the FBT for £89.98, to ask if they could send me the missing curtain rings and they said they'd be in touch.

Yesterday, having not heard a word from them, I dropped into the local branch where they told me that the tent had been discontinued and so no rings were available. Instead, they gave me a full refund!

So thanks B&Q for lending us a big tent for Sparkle, absolutely free of charge.

You hear so many rip off stories these days. It's nice to be able to be able to report a good experience for a change.

We'll definitely get our FBT from B&Q next year if they are reintroduced.

Hugs,

Katie x