Some Realy Cool Clothes

• 2627 posts
    September 4, 2008 8:44 PM BST
    If you have a little money to spend go here.
    The Pyramid Collection
    Realy sexy stuff!!
    • 2573 posts
    September 11, 2008 4:46 PM BST
    I had a subscription to their catalog just for the jewelry. Thanks for reminding me Karen. I can't fit the clothes but some lovely femme-goth articles for those who can. I just look and sigh.
    • 1980 posts
    September 11, 2008 7:37 PM BST
    Ty, Karen-

I just fell in love with that ruffled denim jacket on the first page. Oh my. Thank you for the link, hon.

Hugs...Joni Marie
    • 1912 posts
    September 11, 2008 11:24 PM BST
    I know I'm a prude, but can I ask where do you wear that stuff? It sure looks expensive for stuff that you can't wear on a regular basis. To some extent I don't get it. If you want to look like women, why would you buy stuff that a RG likely wouldn't buy on their own. That stuff is stuff a guy would buy a girl.
    Hugs,
    Marsha
    • 2573 posts
    September 12, 2008 4:24 AM BST
    Actually, Marsha, there are groups who do dress like that, often on special occasions/events or when socializing in their peer group or at home.. Witches, Wiccans, Pagans, SCA, Goths, New Age.. It's a very Romantic look (the style not the activity). Even though I can't wear such, without looking ridiculous, I can wish I could. There is much in the catalog of interest to some besides the clothing. I have, in fact, known ggs who dress in such clothing and it looked smashing. Sigh, envy.
    • 1195 posts
    September 12, 2008 3:30 PM BST
    Marsha -
    You gotta have some fun dressing.
    That catalog (I'm slow getting the news)is just fine. Saw some tops and skirts I'd love to have. Might even buy the "Queen" night-shirt. They have a good bit of loose tops (since I have no waist).
    And Wendy - I liked that Goth toilet seat - wow.
    hugs
    Gracie