Tucking

Tags : None
    Hi girls, that's tucking with a "tee", not the other, stop giggling for heaven's sake. To be honest, I wasn't sure where to put this, but since it involves purchasing an item of clothing, I figured it belonged in shopping. As we all know, camouflaging certain anatomical flaws is a perennial topic of interest for us girls. Everything from tape (ouch) to gaffs have been discussed at various times.

Let me introduce you to another alternative. If you go to http://www.koalaswim.com and check out some of items they have, you may be astonished at how well they work.

WARNING! WARNING! WARNING! WARNING!

This is very much a gay guy oriented site. So if you might be offended by the sight of barely contained male appendages, please go no further. Consider yourself warned, girlfriends! However, with that said, many of their suits are designed for total containment & concealment rather than blatant display, though there are plenty of those as well. I recently purchased two of them, Secret Wish and Addictive. Girls, I have to tell you, I love them. Nothing I have ever tried has worked better and been more comfortable. Of the two, I prefer Secret Wish, since it's a little easier to deal with. Addictive involves a lot of reefing and hauling on straps and is more like readying a single masted dinghy for sail.<giggle> Great pun.<Joni hi-5s herself>

Anyway, I have worn both of them for extended periods of time, meaning at least all day, they were, while not totally comfy, I mean, what could be under the circumstances? They were way, way more comfortable than anything else I have ever tried. The usual disclaimers apply. I am not an employee of Koala...nor would I want to be...I think it would be very distracting to work there. Anyway, check 'em out. They do have a hassle free return policy, too. I checked.

Hugs...Joni Marie
    "Be yourself, everyone else is already taken." -Oscar Wilde
      September 9, 2008 5:56 PM BST
  • Joni--

Couldn't find Secret Wish. Did find Addictive. Seductive Curves looks interesting.

It's a shame about some of those guys...

**sighs**

They're cute. And they could be addictive...!

Luv 'n hugs,

Mina Sakura
    "Almost-Angel, Girl Genius, and Ultra-Flirt"
    Living as the woman I am!
      September 9, 2008 6:45 PM BST
    Hi Minako-

How nice to hear from you, hon. I so agree.<lol> You can find the Secret Wish if you click the "NEXT" button 5 times. I wore them alternate days all last week at work with jeans, absolutely smooth down there. I loved it.

Drop me an email, gf. Or I will you. I hope things are going better.

Hugs...Joni Marie
      September 9, 2008 7:03 PM BST
  • I did look at these Joni and they do look effective, and if you're personally recommending them there must be something about them. I saw at least four designs which seemed to do the job pretty well. I haven't had any problems to date though so I won't be spending my hard earned cash just yet.

Nikki
    Every woman is beautiful, some show it with their faces, others show it with their hearts.
      September 9, 2008 9:35 PM BST
    Hi Nikki-

Ty, hon. I was reluctants at first. Spending 32+ US$ for something made me hesitate, too. But they really do work, at least for me. I mean, I have tried other things and just plain old tight undies does the job in a way. But these are so good at keeping you really, really tucked in, I thought other girls might be interested as well. Having two pair allows me to wash and wear in turn, though I really do prefer the Secret Desire ones.

Anyway, I so hope some of you girls find this thread and link useful. If you have any other ideas about keeping things hidden "down there", please do share them. I know all us girls are looking for ideas.

Anyway, I hope some of you girls find this thread useful. I do recommend them though spending so much for a pair of undies is kind of difficult. Believe me, it was't easy for me either.

Hugs...Joni Marie
      September 10, 2008 12:09 AM BST
  • Been back lately, Joni?   No search box on the site :-(.   Wonder if they still carry your favorite.

"A live lived in fear is a life half-lived." - Native American proverb. "Inside every man is a woman who was drowned in testosterone before birth". - Wendy Jeanette Larsen "It is better to be hated for what you are than loved for what you're not." - Andre Gide (French writer)
      September 7, 2013 4:20 PM BST
  • The Koala Swim site has no search capabilities, but Google does! This will take you directly to the Secret Wish page: http://www.koalaswim.com/i-Secret_Wish.htm

The site also doesn't have sizing info as far as I can tell. Would hate to spend the bucks only to discover it doesn't fit. Will think about it though...
      December 12, 2013 4:19 AM GMT
    - This post was edited by M G at December 29, 2016 4:24 PM GMT
      June 29, 2014 10:52 PM BST
  • It looks like some new products are at that website, Joni:

http://www.koalaswim.com/i_Girl_Power.htm

http://www.koalaswim.com/i_Gender_Bender.htm

They seem to have embraced MtF customers.

Do you have any idea how much fun it is to bring out your inner woman? Thousands of Koala customers do because our male to female transformation designs are some of our most popular swimwear and underwear designs that we offer.

OKthere are a lot of new MtF bottoms on the website.  Worth the trip to check out all their suits to find the MtF ones.

"A live lived in fear is a life half-lived." - Native American proverb. "Inside every man is a woman who was drowned in testosterone before birth". - Wendy Jeanette Larsen "It is better to be hated for what you are than loved for what you're not." - Andre Gide (French writer)
    This post was edited by wendy larsen at August 1, 2014 4:28 PM BST
      July 31, 2014 1:58 AM BST
  • http://www.koalaswim.com/ko-size-master.htm              SIZE CHART for www.koalaswim.com

July 31, 2014 2:15 AM BST
  • Joni Mari Cruz said:
    Hi girls, that's tucking with a "tee", not the other, stop giggling for heaven's sake. To be honest, I wasn't sure where to put this, but since it involves purchasing an item of clothing, I figured it belonged in shopping. As we all know, camouflaging certain anatomical flaws is a perennial topic of interest for us girls. Everything from tape (ouch) to gaffs have been discussed at various times.

Let me introduce you to another alternative. If you go to http://www.koalaswim.com and check out some of items they have, you may be astonished at how well they work.

WARNING! WARNING! WARNING! WARNING!

This is very much a gay guy oriented site. So if you might be offended by the sight of barely contained male appendages, please go no further. Consider yourself warned, girlfriends! However, with that said, many of their suits are designed for total containment & concealment rather than blatant display, though there are plenty of those as well. I recently purchased two of them, Secret Wish and Addictive. Girls, I have to tell you, I love them. Nothing I have ever tried has worked better and been more comfortable. Of the two, I prefer Secret Wish, since it's a little easier to deal with. Addictive involves a lot of reefing and hauling on straps and is more like readying a single masted dinghy for sail. Great pun.

Anyway, I have worn both of them for extended periods of time, meaning at least all day, they were, while not totally comfy, I mean, what could be under the circumstances? They were way, way more comfortable than anything else I have ever tried. The usual disclaimers apply. I am not an employee of Koala...nor would I want to be...I think it would be very distracting to work there. Anyway, check 'em out. They do have a hassle free return policy, too. I checked.

Hugs...Joni Marie
    Thank you for posting this!  I've ordered one and will be very interested to see/feel how it fits.  I hope it is comfortable for extended periods of time. I have tried several methods, with the most effective being duct tape, but that is hardly the most appealing "garment"!
    This post was edited by Trixie Switch at August 3, 2014 5:24 PM BST
      August 3, 2014 5:24 PM BST
  • I have never found the need to do so... I am not trying to deceive anyone... yes I still have one... but why suffer all that discomfort... I will breathe a sigh of relief when it is removed... but for the moment it lives in ordinary knickers

Nichola

October 14, 2015 4:35 PM BST
    - This post was edited by M G at December 29, 2016 4:28 PM GMT
      October 14, 2015 4:43 PM BST
  • I must say that in the very early days I used a home made method constructed out of a pair of tights but very quickly found that it was not necessary. From then I just wore regular knickers as they did the job just as well, especially if I bought a pair one size smaller. 

And when 'it's' gone, you won't have to worry about it any more.  

Every woman is beautiful, some show it with their faces, others show it with their hearts.
    This post was edited by Nikki Hollm at March 8, 2016 8:05 PM GMT
      March 8, 2016 8:04 PM GMT