Katie's Book Finally Available!!!

• 2127 posts
    October 22, 2008 1:36 PM BST
    Hi girls,

It's been a long haul getting to this stage but my book, "Katie Glover's Girl Guide" is finally available for download.

Please click here for your copy now...

http://gendersociety.com/[...]ide.exe

If you are asked to Run or Save the file, choose save, then you'll be asked where you want to save it to and the download will start.

When it's finished you will be asked again if you want to run it or open the folder. Choose Run. If you are prompted by a message that says 'Unknown Publisher', again click Run. I think you can trust me.

You'll be able to read the first few pages before being prompted to buy your book.

Buying your book is simple and just requires an easy credit card transaction. It’s not expensive and won’t break the bank. Then the book is automatically unlocked.

It contains over 330 pages and apart from my ramblings, tips and tricks, FAQs and suchlike, it’s also packed with photos of beautiful women to give us something to aspire to.

I really, really hope you like my first effort at being an author. It took me years to complete and was a real labour of love.

And who knows, you might even have a mention in it !

Hugs,

Katie x
    • 1195 posts
    October 22, 2008 2:38 PM BST
    Katie
    I successfilly downloaded your book and it looks great - unfortunately I'm not a speed reader so I know I'll enjoy reading it, at my speed.
    Thanks
    hugs
    Gracie

PS No champaign reception?
  • October 24, 2008 10:11 PM BST
    I am so impressed Katie. I have just read your book and I think it is marvellous. Is this really your first attempt?

Apart from the good information on passing you have given us, I love the parts about your own life and your struggle to be who you are. And the way the pages actually turn is very good. I have never seen anything like that before.

It really is most interesting and I think well worth 9.99 Euros.

I can wholeheartedly recommend this to my fellow members.

Femmy
  • October 25, 2008 6:38 AM BST
    Hi Katie,
    I have a problem....I downloaded your book, but my anitivirus sees it as a nasty trojan (either that or there is a trojan in it)..... Has anyone else had this problem???
    • 1652 posts
    October 25, 2008 11:00 AM BST
    Your question's been answered here, Kathryn:
    http://gendersociety.com/[...]4312750
    xx
  • October 25, 2008 11:22 AM BST
    One thing you haven't done Katie, is say how much your book costs. If it's one of these £39.99 books then I for one can't affoerd it.

Glo
    • 1652 posts
    October 25, 2008 11:34 AM BST
    It’s £7.99, Glo.
    Bargain!
    xx
  • October 26, 2008 1:36 PM GMT
    Thanks Lucy, just noticed that Femmy's p[ost before mine does actually state the price in Euros.

katie must have read my previous post though, because the price has now appeared in US dollars, pounds, euros and australian dollars on her page at http://gendersociety.com/girlguide.

Thanks katie.

glo