Check out the latest Tribune!

• 2463 posts
    October 25, 2008 2:17 PM BST
    Hi all,
    The latest Tranny Tribune is now up and running. Go check it out! Another fantastic issue.

There will be another announcement coming soon from me concerning the future of the TT, so stay tuned. It's going to be great!

Mere
    • 1912 posts
    October 25, 2008 11:12 PM BST
    That was an excellent interview Mere, great job.
    Hugs,
    Marsha
    • 5 posts
    November 15, 2008 2:32 AM GMT
    Well I finaly got my first issue, after being a member here for a few months now. I really enjoyed it. great job. And congradulations Meredith on a job well done.
    • 1912 posts
    November 15, 2008 3:02 AM GMT
    Will Lisa, all the previous issues have been located right here and all you needed to do was click on the menu. here is a link for previous issues; http://gendersociety.com/[...]e.shtml
    This months Tranny Tribune was the first to be sent in full to your email.
    Hugs,
    Marsha
    • 734 posts
    November 15, 2008 9:56 PM GMT
    Got it. Read it. Enjoyed it.

Meredith, the Tribune is very close to my heart. I am so happy with the potential you'll bring to it and am very very excited to see how you carry it forward and, hopefully, manage its transition into the flowering magazine it wants to be...!

Much love

Rae x
    • 2017 posts
    November 16, 2008 10:50 AM GMT
    And so the baton has been passed. A good read though and a nice to bow out Katie.

The next issue will be edited by Meredith and I'm sure we all wish her the very best in picking up the Tribune baton and running with it! I can't think of a better choice of editor.

Nikki