Congrats to Meredith too!

• 2017 posts
    October 25, 2008 6:16 PM BST
    I would like to wish Mere all the best for her appointment as editor of the Tranny Tribune. I'm looking forward to seeing her own particular brand of madness injected into this publication!!

It'll be fun!

Nikki
    • 734 posts
    October 25, 2008 10:59 PM BST
    Congratulations, Meredith

I thoroughly enjoy the Tribune, am pleased its started to expand a little. As a publication it has excellent potential and I look forward to it going from strength to strength under your stewardship!

Much love

Rae x
    • 2463 posts
    October 26, 2008 12:22 PM GMT
    Girls, let's not ever forget how our Katie started this all. At any time feel free to contribute to the Tranny Tribune. We all have a story to tell, so step up!
    • 734 posts
    October 26, 2008 11:52 PM GMT
    Absolutely no worries, am only too well aware of what she's done, took on and achieved.

For what started out as a lowly newsletter, its come a long way. Katie can't do everything. That does'nt mean to say she has'nt done bloody well so far.

But I'm sure she appreciates that, for the Tribune to grow again, she has to relinquish a little control in that area. And I take my hat off to her for the decision. [I'd find it tough!].

The next job is to take the 'toddler' into 'adolescence'. And, to be frank, if I were to be asked who I would want to see doing that job then, you Meredith, would be the only name I came up with.

Whilst we don't know each other, I base my feelings on your posts, your blogs and what I have read of yours in the Tribune. And within that mix is a very definate love of life, language, words, text and idea's. I really feel this is a great appointment.

And, Nikki, likewise with yours. Just the right person in just the right post.

Katie, m'dear, well done.

Much love

rae x