Adobe flash upgrade problem

• 1652 posts
    October 30, 2008 12:13 AM GMT
    I got a prompt when I connected to the Internet this morning to say there was a new version of Adobe Flash available, so I installed it. Since then I no longer have the drop down menus and instead see the message that I do not have Flash installed, so I clicked on the link to download the latest version, which seems to have installed ok, but no change with drop down menu problem, still getting the same message telling me I haven't got the latest version (which I've just installed!)
    Have tried shutting down and starting up again. I'm on Windows XP using internet explorer 6. never had any probolems before today.
    Is there anything I need to do after installing the latest vesrion of Adobe Flash? Anyone else had similar problems?
    xx
    • 2068 posts
    October 30, 2008 12:36 AM GMT
    Lucy, i got the same message about the new version of Adobe. I Downloaded it no trouble at all & to be honest i've had no problems with it. I was on XP and safari......maybe it could be IE6 thats the problem. Hope you get sorted out soon.

Lol XXXXXXXX
    Anna-Marie
    • 2627 posts
    October 30, 2008 2:38 AM GMT
    It did the samething to me. I went back to abode & downloaded it again & it worked fine after I did a restart.