Make Up Tips

Tags : None
  • Hi Girls, Below is a link to a site that has useful tips and how to videos on most make up subjects.
    I hope you find it useful but if you have any questions then post them here and i will do my best to answer them.
    For those new to make up a few simple things to remember,
    One of the most important things is to cleanse and moisturise daily.
    Make sure the cleanser and moisturiser suit your skin type e.g. dry or oily or combination.
    To make your skin softer and make sure you don’t get and nasty rashes or spots.
    Always remove your make up before going to bed or if it starts to irritate.
    The more you look after your skin the better it will look and you will be saved from the inevitable rashes that can plague the unprepared face.
    If you have dark hair or a strong beard growth then you can used the coverall products available from most specialty TG suppliers.
    I personally would recommend a liquid or cream foundation plus a powder one over the top but only a light covering of each; just enough to cover and bluish tints there’s no need to trowel it on lol
    The most effective way i have found is to put the cream or liquid foundation over the beard areas to cover them up then use the powder all over to get an even tone.
    Then it just a case of choosing the correct colours for your complexion or you outfit.
    Hope that helps anyone not used to applying foundation and i will post a few more tips each week and try to answer your questions on a weekly basis
    Remember girls Practice Practice Practice
    Hugs
    Sammi x

http://www.videojug.com/tag/make-up
      November 14, 2008 9:27 PM GMT
  • Thanks a lot Sammi :)
    I really enjoy how to videos on this. My experience for applying makeup started in the 70's and is in desperate need of updating. Thanks a lot once again for the link :)

Stephenie :)
      September 25, 2009 6:42 AM BST
  • Professional make up products:
    For some who need to really cover skin color variations problems, like red patches and others, I professionaly use for my models (I'm photographer...) a camouflage fundation who work well. It could cover tatoos.
    Those professional make up is from Kryolan products company in Germany. It's a little expensive, but you can use it only in the area in need, provided it is fitting color with your usual foundation.
    I search a long time the chart color for their products for that reason and finally find it there:
    Camouflage color chart:
    http://www.dermacolor-camouflage.com/product_group_detail.php?cid=104&id=140&pageid=
    The site doesn't sell, but if you want a reseller, search on the net or email me.
    Tendresses
    Noella
    Femininity is the most beautiful thing we can admire in this crazy world
      January 12, 2011 5:26 PM GMT