TV Stars Wanted

• 2127 posts
    December 1, 2008 9:38 PM GMT
    Hi girly girls,

In the run up to the unveiling of our new web site, next year, we are looking at putting together some kind of video to go on the front page and obviously we will need some of our girls to appear in it.

If you would like to be one of them, please let me know now, by replying to this thread. It would be useful if you have access to some kind of video recording equipment - maybe a camcorder or suchlike but not a mobile phone.

Drop me a line now and you could be a star (at Trannyweb anyway).

Hugs,

Katie x
    • 871 posts
    December 2, 2008 6:00 PM GMT
    You can slap my trout face on there if ya want! lol I'll see if i can get a clip of me on camcorder without breaking it!
    • 2127 posts
    December 3, 2008 2:52 PM GMT
    Thanks Penny Wenny. Anybody else up for this?

It's be really easy stuff. All you need is a camcorder and a world famous landmark that you can get to (eg White House, Statue of Libery, Eiffel Tower, etc). You get the idea.

Hugs,

Katie x
    • 181 posts
    December 3, 2008 4:00 PM GMT
    Katie, I certainly don't have a problem with it. Heck I even used to live in Hollywood too! Yes I worked at the Texaco on Sunset right next door to Hollywood High School in 1972. Only problem is I don't own a movie picture camera . I'm still working with a Twin lens Agfa camera made in 1941! Ellen S.
    • 614 posts
    December 3, 2008 4:38 PM GMT
    hehehehe sounds like fun tell me more
    • 2017 posts
    December 15, 2008 3:21 PM GMT
    I have some footage of me playing guitar somewhere, I'll try and locate it if you like but if I remember, the sound didn't come out very well. Will the video you are creating require any sound or will it be a collage of different videos overdubbed with some music/

Nikki

PS I wish I'd known a couple of months ago, I would have got some video from the top of the Eiffel Tower!!
    • 2127 posts
    December 15, 2008 5:26 PM GMT
    The video will be a montage of people in different countries around the world, standing in front of a very well known landmark. With their landmark in the shot behind them they would simply look right into the lens and say, "I'm a Trannyweb girl !".

Here's a list of places we would like to include...

The White House, Washington DC

The Statue of Liberty, NY

The Golden Gate Bridge, San Francisco

The Houses of Parliament, London

Tower Bridge, London

Sydney Opera House, Sydney

The Great Wall of China

The Parthenon at The Acropolis, Athens

The Taj Mahal, India

The Eiffel Tower, Paris

Mount Rushmore, USA

The Coliseum, Roma

The Pyramids at Giza, Cairo

The Little Mermaid, Copenhagen

The Brandenburg Gate, Berlin

The Corcovado, Rio de Janeiro

The PETRONAS TOWER, KUALA LUMPUR

A Street Scene, Mumbai or Dehli, India

On the Star Ferry, Hong Kong

In a Diner or cafe

In a TV Studio

On stage at a cabaret venue

At Pink Punters

Somewhere down Canal Street

On a bus

On a train

On an aircraft

Onboard a ship at sea

Onboard a Space Shuttle Orbiter (Kennedy Space Center maybe?)

If you would like to claim a place on the list as yours, then please drop me an email at [email protected] and I'll give you all the details.

Thanks and huggies,

Katie x