Forum » Gender Society Public Forums » General Forum » New Year Resolutions 2009

New Year Resolutions 2009

Tags : None
    5 2127 2‚ 0
    What are your New Year Resolutions for this year and how do you hope your life will have changed by January 2010?

My first resolution is to bring everything forward by a few hours. At present I work well into the night every night. I want to start work earlier and finish earlier, have my lunch at 1pm instead of 4pm and have my evening meal at about 7pm instead of midnight. It would also be nice to finish work before the early hours but there's little chance of that happening.

I'd like to increase my fitness levels in 2010 and I also want to make Trannyweb the very best place on the web for TG people, bar none!

By January 2010 I just want everything to be perfect. That's not much to ask - is it?

Now over to you...

Hugs,

Katie x
    Success is the ability to go from one failure to the next without any loss of enthusiasm!
      January 3, 2009 9:18 PM GMT
    Katie
    Try to fit in more time for YOU. Work can be fun but there's a limit too. How about taking 20 minutes a day (five days) and do some cardio exercise? Get you heart rate up for some of it. If you want to increase your "stress" level then you want to increase your energy level. You can do that with diet and exercise. Working a 16 hour day isn't good for anyone.
    TW is a great place. I believe we all want to make it better.
    hugs
    Gracie
    <p>If it isn't fun - don't do it.</p>
      January 4, 2009 4:25 PM GMT
    Katie - Sorry got off track.
    My resolution for 2009 is to get "svelt." (I want to get down to a size 16US)
    I have all kinds of plans in the works -
    1. teach art lessons
    2. paint more (not house)
    3. make more jewelry
    4. be a better aquatics instructior.
    5. have fun
    hugs
    Gracie
    <p>If it isn't fun - don't do it.</p>
      January 4, 2009 4:31 PM GMT
  • Hmmm, I don't really do new years resolutions but I intend to keep the laser treatment going all over, keep myself fit, go on my first proper girly holiday and do some more recording.

I could think of plenty of things I would like to acheive regarding transistioning but I'm afraid it would just be unrealistic. Ho hum.

Nikki

Every woman is beautiful, some show it with their faces, others show it with their hearts.
      January 5, 2009 3:22 PM GMT
  • My five major goals for 2009 are:
    1. To tell mum about her daughter, finally.....would have happened already but she sent my Xmas money late and I had already booked train and plane reservations that made it impractical. This will leave me free to come out to others.
    2. Go "out" to my first TG event/night spot en femme. Unfortunately SPARKLE will have to wait until 2009 even if I restart full-time work soon.
    3. Meet Joni Cruz in person.(possibly combined with #2)
    4. Work with Katie and other(s) to set up and maintain a requested TG/TS/SO-related suicide prevention information section for TrannyWeb, with related links, that will be a permanent part of the website. Work to start in late January.
    5. Go back to work, since my tendon injury is sufficiently healed to let me work through a full-shift.
    "A live lived in fear is a life half-lived." - Native American proverb. "Inside every man is a woman who was drowned in testosterone before birth". - Wendy Jeanette Larsen "It is better to be hated for what you are than loved for what you're not." - Andre Gide (French writer)
      January 12, 2009 7:50 AM GMT