IMPORTANT - Use of the GS Forums

• 2127 posts
    February 5, 2009 1:49 PM GMT
    Once again I must remind everyone that the Gender Society forums are supposed to be a place where we can debate TG issues and talk nicely about just about anything else we desire, in a safe, comfortable and non-judgemental environment.

However, as I have said before, our forums must never be used to launch personal attacks on other people, members or not and they are not here to allow members to fight each other in public.

Please be very careful in what you say about other people and remember that in the terms and conditions you agreed to when you registered with Trannyweb, we cannot be held responsible for what you say in your posts. That means that if you upset another member with what you have written about them, you will be afforded no protection from Trannyweb and that you alone will be liable for what you have written.

In a nutshell, while we like you and want to be friends, we are not your keeper.

So, if you need to make reference to another member in the course of one of your posts, please ensure that they are happy with what you are writing about them before you post it.

Also, please never stoop so low as to start that old chestnut, the "TS is better than CD" thread. We've all seen it before and have tired of it. Furthermore, this subject is banned not only at Trannyweb but at most other TG forum sites. If you really must discuss it, please do so elsewhere but not at Trannyweb. Attempts to start threads on this topic will be deleted and the posters may be expelled from the site.

Sorry to sound so mean (you know I'm not) but these are important points that we need everyone to be aware of.

Thanks for listening.

Hugs,

Katie x