Making sure he understands

• February 6, 2009 11:23 AM GMT
    One for the RG's

Want to find out if wrinkle cream realy works? Rub it into you partners sac, lol, the ultimate test.

Your feeling romantic, I said romantic not horny, not a peephole nightie and crotchless knickers. Long chic nightie, nice chilled bottle of somthing special, You start of getting your partner in the mood, perhaps a relaxing massage, Perhaps a nice sensual BJ, Your partner jumps on you, No foreplay in return, you say Oi what about me, what about doing somthing for me! They say Oh! you want me to do somthing special for you, ''Yes, go and do the washing up while I bring myself off, lol Guarantee next time you will get the full works.

A womans last word in an argument is AND???

First night of the honeymoon, the couple are getting undressed, he hands her his trousers and say put these on, she looks at him questioningly, but to humour him puts on his trousers, Then he says, ''Right just so we know where we both are in this relationship this the first and last time you get to wear the trousers '' She hands him her knickers saying ''Put these on'' he initially baulks at the thought, but does it to humour her, then she says ''Right thats the first and last time you get inside my knickers until your attitude changes and you realise who realy is the boss''

Perhaps you could help me out as well? Should the 50 minutes recomended foreplay include the 45 minutes of him begging, lol,
    • 2017 posts
    February 6, 2009 4:03 PM GMT
    LMAO Christine. I loved the one about 'go and do the washing up.' heheheh.

Nikki