Jan Hamilton interview

• 1652 posts
    February 26, 2009 1:53 AM GMT
    You may remember Jan Hamilton who featured on the programme “Sex change soldier”. I didn’t think the programme showed her in an especially good light, but here’s an interview with her just before she flew to Thailand for SRS (having had FFS with the same surgeon some time previously). I Think she comes across MUCH better in this interview:
    http://video.stv.tv/bc/tv[...]erview/
    I think she looks pretty good, and her manner and poise are also great too.
    Could the somewhat scandalously titled documentary about her have been edited to show her in a not so good light, or was it just me I wonder?
    xx
  • March 15, 2009 11:43 PM GMT
    I watched most of the show, but our satilite was freezing so i missed several parts. I too thought it could have been better editied to make her appear in better light. I was kind of mad, upset at the story. I'll watch the interview. I am a past retired soldier (Captain in the Infantry) as well and know how hard it is to live the macho man warior part.
    I would to be able to contact her..

Hugs Brenda
    • 2017 posts
    March 16, 2009 2:39 PM GMT
    I didn't see the original so thanks for putting a link to it here Lucy. I agree that she came across just as one would expect, and I can certainly identify with her comments regarding the military.

Nikki