TW Photo Competition 2009

• 2068 posts
    March 26, 2009 11:10 PM GMT

Its that time of year again, time to dig the cameras out again & show how talented us Girls reallly are.. This year, the Comp will start tomorrrow ( 27th March) and run until Friday 22nd May

Same rules as before, pics can be of any subject ( as long as they’reDECENT…..lol). Once the time is up, I’ll select 12 of the best ones from which a winner and 2 runners up will be chosen. I'm sure i can get katie to award prizes for 1st, 2nd
    & 3rd.

I’ll start the ball rolling with this pic, So lets get snapping girls & see if we can better last years very successful competition.

GOOD LUCK!!!!

Lol XXXXXXXXXX
    Anna-Marie
    • 2068 posts
    April 4, 2009 1:04 AM BST
    Come on now girls, dont be shy now....give it a go, you might just surprise yourself!

Lol xxxxxxxxxxxxx
    Anna-Marie
    • 2573 posts
    April 4, 2009 3:09 AM BST
    AM,
    Love the tower on the hill and the valentines day heart is cute.
    • 746 posts
    April 4, 2009 4:25 AM BST
    Well, I'm not a pro, but enjoy snapping pix from time to time...enjoy shooting unusual natural lighting outdoors, silly animal things, babies, and various forms of nature. Hope y'all enjoy this pic...was from a very unusual morning sky over the sands of a quiet beach in North Carolina.

Look forward to seeing what you have to share!

Traci Xxxxxxx

• 2068 posts
    April 4, 2009 11:30 PM BST

Glad you liked the Pics wendy, they're 2 of my favourites. The 1st one is of our Lighthouse taken early one morning & the 2nd one is of 1 of the Red Arrows top display moves, we get to see it every year at our 2 day Air-Show which is now in its 13th Year. They do that particular move for all the girls....if only they knew there were a LOT more out there LOL.

Lol xxxxxxxxxxx
    Anna-Marie
    • 1912 posts
    April 5, 2009 2:26 AM BST
    I hope it is ok for me to enter again, lol.

This is my grandson

Hugs,
    Marsha

• 1980 posts
    April 5, 2009 2:45 PM BST
    Way cute picture, Marsha Ann. I love it, it's just darling."Here's looking at you, kid." <lol>

Hugs...Joni Marie
    • 2068 posts
    April 5, 2009 11:14 PM BST
    Enter as many times as you like marsha......lol

Lol xxxxxxxxxxxx
    Anna-Marie
    • 746 posts
    April 6, 2009 1:11 PM BST
    Hmmm....looks like at LEAST a second place finish is in store for me! LOL C'mon girls, put some pix in here!!!
    Traci
    • 2017 posts
    April 6, 2009 7:37 PM BST
    I think I used my favourite ones last year!!

Nikki
    • 746 posts
    April 6, 2009 8:42 PM BST
    then shoot some more girl! (g)

T
    • 2627 posts
    April 7, 2009 9:49 PM BST
    I enterd some last year but I haven't evan realy unpacked my good camera yet since I moved.
    I have a 4 day weekend coming up. I'll see what I can do.
    • 22 posts
    April 12, 2009 4:57 PM BST
    Hey Anna,
    I'm not the only one that likes getting dressed up in the house lol...
    huggs Jenn.
  • April 14, 2009 3:54 AM BST
    Ok, here is a pic I took in 2006 if this can be entered. A sparrow family made a nest in my back yard tree and I photographed them from birth until they left the nest. This one is my favorite.
  • April 14, 2009 3:08 PM BST
    Aww how adorable. Great pic Brenda. You have my vote for first place.
    Sindy
    • 2068 posts
    April 14, 2009 10:58 PM BST
    Jen, thats an amazing pic.....it certainly made me smile. Its JUST the kind of pic that might just win!

Lol xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
    Anna-Marie
    • 22 posts
    April 15, 2009 1:07 AM BST
    Thanks Anna,
    I just put it in for a laugh, an hopefuly get more of the talented girls going!!
    Thats Sam (Samantha) a 3 yr ol boxer that nobody wanted. Alot of breeders will put the white ones to sleep so they wont taint the breed . Not to offend anybody , in a way shes alot like the rest of us girls, special !!
    Huggs Jenn.
    • 16 posts
    April 16, 2009 3:09 AM BST
    Traci,

looks like the j outer banks of NC? Perhaps Avon? GREAT PICTIURE!

patriciaann
    • 746 posts
    April 16, 2009 5:46 AM BST
    Wow Patriciaann, what a good guess! Outer Banks it is...but up in Corolla near the dunes! Those summer skies can be so "the same" and that's good if you like the sun all the time.
    It was a totally unusual morning sky for that place and that's why I grabbed the camera. Thanks for the nice words!

Traci xxx

• 2068 posts
    April 18, 2009 1:03 AM BST

Keep them pics a-comin girls, been some great one's so far.......more the same please.

Lolb XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX
    Anna-Marie
    • 746 posts
    April 18, 2009 1:36 AM BST
    you mean send the same picture to you again???? (sorry....the wine has kicked in some)

Traci
  • April 20, 2009 2:42 PM BST
    Ill put my 2 cents worth in as well here are three entrys for me.
    • 2068 posts
    April 30, 2009 10:55 PM BST
    There's still time to have a go at this years competition as it doesnt end til Mat 22nd. Even if you're not that good with a camera,its still worth a wee try......you might suprise yourselves.

Lol xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
    Anna-Marie
    • 2573 posts
    May 13, 2009 4:23 PM BST
    Pretty, Connie.
    • 1 posts
    June 17, 2009 9:44 AM BST
    For what it's worth here are my kids having there nap