Incredible & Gorgous.

• 62 posts
    April 28, 2009 4:19 AM BST
    I'm glad I got the email about the chat when I did! I've been meaning to put effort into getting active again on the site. I missed the community I felt here and afterall, this is where a lot of my initial courage came from.

Anyway, if I had had more time I would've definitely joined you all in nightwear or babydolls and posted a pic, but alas theres always next time.

Anyway, it was a great idea and I enjoyed getting to talk to some familiar faces and some new faces.

Hope all is well with everyone and its great to be back. ^_^

<3 Angel
    • 2358 posts
    April 27, 2009 6:07 PM BST
    Thankyou all who attended the sleepwear party, Sunday the 26th You all looked fantastic bar none, Was a great night, Your all stars and should all be proud of how you looked.

BIG HUGGGGGGS xxXxxx

Cristine
    • 2627 posts
    April 27, 2009 7:25 PM BST
    I had pland on being there but ended up at my sisters. Bet I would have had a better time with all of you.
    • 1652 posts
    April 27, 2009 9:38 PM BST
    What a great idea, Cris, and what fun it was. So nice to see so many girls entering into the spirit of things and uploading their PJ’s and nighties pics!
    We must do it again sometime.
    xx
  • April 27, 2009 11:03 PM BST
    Perhaps we can vary the theme a little - swim wear perhaps ? Or just a general fashion show
    • 2017 posts
    April 28, 2009 12:23 PM BST
    I'm gutted I missed this!! I love the idea though, I hope that there will some similar things, as Lilienne suggests, in the near future. Sounds like a great idea.

Nikki
    • 1195 posts
    April 28, 2009 2:42 PM BST
    I arrived late but I had fun. Hope you didn't stay up too late.
    See you next time.
    hugs
    Gracie
    • 746 posts
    April 28, 2009 3:33 PM BST
    Certainly was a fun filled event...only complaint is that the UK girls had a 5 hour head start on their "prepping"...in other words, more than few wine bottles were consumed before we in the USA even sipped our first taste! (g) Therefore the event was in high gear right at the start...how they managed to last sooo long was quite a feat! LOL And to "see" them online Monday, well, you just knew there were a few of them that were hoping the day would end soon so they could catch up on their sleep!
    Oh, and crissie....I'm STILL waiting! LOL

Traci xxxxx