TGirl T-Shirts

• 1980 posts
    May 6, 2009 8:58 PM BST
    Hi girls, I need some help. About a year or so ago I bought a t-shirt with "I'M A LUMBERJACK AND I'M OKAY!" on it. Yes, that, the Monty Python skit, you're so right. Anyway, it is reaching its last legs and I'd like to get a new one as well as a couple of other things. The t-shirt has been fun to wear, especially when I get a knowing look (nudge, nudge, say no more). I'm sure I got it through someone here on TW who has her own business, at least I'm as sure as my fading memory capacity allows me to be. She had quite a few things like t-shirts, sweatshirts and so on, all with a tranny theme and while there are others available online, I'd like to give my business to someone who's a part of TW.

Is anyone aware of who she might be and perhaps have a link to her site? I have tried searching online but haven't been able to find it. Thanks for any help.

Hugs...Joni Marie
    • 2627 posts
    May 7, 2009 12:07 AM BST
    M/A owns a printing buisness. That's the only one I can think of.
    • 1980 posts
    May 7, 2009 2:49 AM BST
    Thank you, Karen. I'll check with MA or maybe she will drift by and see this post. Have a great evening.

Hugs...Joni Marie
  • May 7, 2009 4:09 AM BST
    So nice to see that some of our "Across the pond sisters," liked Python
    • 1980 posts
    May 7, 2009 2:18 PM BST
    Hi Flint-

Personally speakng I love them, in fact I learned my girl-walk from the Ministry of Silly Walks, or at least that's what some of my friends say it looks like. I see you're new here, girl, if you have the time and the inclination, why don't you pop in to the Welcome New Members forum and say hi and introduce yourself? If you'd like to, that is. No matter what, you are very welcome here at TW, I hope you like it. It's a great place to find support, help, resources and information and just have fun and make friends.

Hugs...Joni Marie