Forum » Gender Society Public Forums » Polly Ticks » Neurological Cause Of Republicans

Neurological Cause Of Republicans

Tags : None

• Researchers Discover Neurological Cause Of Republicans But Cure Is Years Off

http://www.huffingtonpost[...]72.html

"Despite the new findings, researchers are quick to point out that a cure is potentially decades away and that the current strain of Republicanism has mutated into a highly resistant and unpredictable disorder. They point to a recent case in New York where an outbreak was caused by a bizarre combination of marriage and military service, as well as the tragic case of the entire state of California, which is currently on life support."
    "A live lived in fear is a life half-lived." - Native American proverb. "Inside every man is a woman who was drowned in testosterone before birth". - Wendy Jeanette Larsen "It is better to be hated for what you are than loved for what you're not." - Andre Gide (French writer)
      June 10, 2009 6:48 PM BST
  • like it!.....

Lynn
    "It ain't what you do,it's the way that you do it............and that's what gets results!"
      September 7, 2009 10:51 AM BST
    Wendy
    I just knew it was something like that....Thank the Lord it's not contagious.
    California will come back someday to reality - let's hope it's soon.
    hugs
    Gracie
    <p>If it isn't fun - don't do it.</p>
      September 7, 2009 5:11 PM BST
  • Great link Gracie,
    I know just the type of people infected with this disorder, and MY BE, they just might read all of this article...and gain some resemblance of sanity......LOL
    Tammy
    <p>A life without purpose, is a life without reason!</p> <p>&nbsp;</p> <p>&nbsp;myspace.com/tammybrianne</p>
      September 7, 2009 7:03 PM BST
  • OOOOps, sorry I meant great link Wendy.........Tammy
    <p>A life without purpose, is a life without reason!</p> <p>&nbsp;</p> <p>&nbsp;myspace.com/tammybrianne</p>
      September 7, 2009 7:05 PM BST
  • Luvs--

As a Republican and somewhat conservative woman, I found this highly amusing. (Especially that bit with Hannity, whom I don't care much for at all.)

Luv 'n hugs,

Mina
    Living as the woman I am!
      September 9, 2009 10:48 PM BST