Forum » Gender Society Public Forums » Great Transgender Shopping » TWTV Breastform fitting video

TWTV Breastform fitting video

Tags : None
  • Katie,

I just made my first stop by the TWTV section of TW. The first video I watched was this one:

http://gendersociety.com/[...]1728921

What a great video to help choose the right breastforms! Combined with http://www.TheBreastFormStore.com website it should illustrate the answers to a lot of basic questions people often have about choosing breast forms. Sometimes it's hard to visualize what the spoken word means and this fixes that.
    "A live lived in fear is a life half-lived." - Native American proverb. "Inside every man is a woman who was drowned in testosterone before birth". - Wendy Jeanette Larsen "It is better to be hated for what you are than loved for what you're not." - Andre Gide (French writer)
      July 2, 2009 3:50 PM BST
  • I think the most obvious way to fit breast forms is to be honest about your height and build and buy accordingly. That way they will look far more realistic. when I first bought some, I made sure that they were able to be trimmed down to fit, which after wearing them once, I did because they just didn't look right. After a little trimming, they look so much better and fitted my physique.

Nikki
    Every woman is beautiful, some show it with their faces, others show it with their hearts.
      July 2, 2009 5:30 PM BST
  • Darn.  Both videos are now gone to that great 404 in the sky. 

It seems to me that the trick is to find a pair that slips the rest of your figure (with assisting bits) into a particular dress size.  Change the parts you can, live with the parts you can't (usually your biggest part, the chest).  You buy a pair of FFF breasforms and you will NEVER  find a dress that fits.

"A live lived in fear is a life half-lived." - Native American proverb. "Inside every man is a woman who was drowned in testosterone before birth". - Wendy Jeanette Larsen "It is better to be hated for what you are than loved for what you're not." - Andre Gide (French writer)
      September 7, 2013 4:14 PM BST