Zucker hates transsexuals

• August 10, 2009 7:05 PM BST
    I've just watched the video of Zucker discussing gender identity with a mother and a transman. The mother has twin girls one of whom insists on being a boy. Mother is quite sensible and the transman is too. But Zucker waffles along with his reparative crap and shows his inner hatred of transsexuals by not once making eye contact with the transman or even looking at him but just sits like an ignorant sullen guy who doesn't want to hear anything from either of them.
    Sad little man stuck in the age of dinosuars.
    • 734 posts
    August 10, 2009 10:35 PM BST
    Sorry to show my ignorance, Rose, but who is Zucker????

Rae x
  • August 10, 2009 11:19 PM BST
    Zucker is the Z in BLZB or Beelzebub...the gang at Centre for Addiction and Mental Health in Toronto who have a hand in writing the DSM standards...he thinks he can stop little transsexuals ending up transsexuals by making them adhere to stereotype behaviour...he thinks it is better a boy grows up homosexual than TS...his ideas don't work or none of us would be using forums like this one.
    One of his tricks is to put a small boys hand on hiw own penis and tell him to get used to the feel...he calls that therapy...I call it pedophilia...
    Don't bother reading up on the BLZB gang as its depressing and here in Uk we have the EU legislation to cover our needs to transition so we're fairly independent of the DSM...we hope.

• 1083 posts
    August 12, 2009 12:17 AM BST
    I've been telling people for years we have to stop this nutcase, and now maybe people will listen.

Mina
    • 38 posts
    August 12, 2009 3:48 AM BST
    Even though the name has been changed it's still often referred to as Jurassic Clarke because of the outdated attitudes there.
  • August 12, 2009 10:08 AM BST
    the interview is on www.tsroadmap.com latest new items

input from a body language expert would be good and illuminating of Zucker's bigotry
    • 734 posts
    August 12, 2009 2:19 PM BST
    Oh!

Thankyou Rose. Really wish I hadn't asked!

Whatever else he may say or do, I would hope - at least - physical contact with children should be ringing alarm bells...

Rae xx
    • 2573 posts
    August 14, 2009 7:20 AM BST
    Denial and overcompensation from someone with a name that translates as "Sugar"? Fear of being reconditioned as a woman?

Having children touch his penis? Zenith1234. Call now. Reporting child molestation/abuse is anonymous.
    • 181 posts
    August 14, 2009 6:58 PM BST
    Gee, sounds like he might have been a priest ! whew.................... Ellen S
  • September 28, 2009 5:32 AM BST
    In late 1960's and to mid 1970's my friends went to the Clarke Institute for "assessment" and it took them 7 years to figure out that my friend really was a woman in a mans body. The things she went through would just make you sick. It was from THIS platform that i learned about TS and what I would have to go through to become a woman. From this and the beatings etc etc. In 1985 I said the heck with it. I am not a disease and I will not be humiliated like this anymore.

It took until this year to find out SOME things have changed, though not much, and so I am trying once again.

Sad to see that some things have not changed at that place of torture and hell.

Stephenie