Bad Choices

• 2627 posts
    August 14, 2009 11:13 PM BST
    I just made 2 big ones.
    I got off work early today. It was very hot there. So I made a pitcher of frozen margaritas. I drank the whole thing & made another. It was good.
    I drank 1 drink & I was hungry. I am wearing a long black gause skirt & a peasant top. Since I was going to the drive-thru I thought why change.
    Those were my 2 bad choices.
    Waving to the people thatb live 2 doors over wasn't a great idea but they already saw me so what choice did I have.
    I made it there & back ok.
    When I got back I didn't have a key to open the my door I left it in the house. So I had to kick it open. Someone called the police.
    After showing them my id to prove I lived here they got nastyt about my clothes. I tried to shut the door but it won't close. Theyb said thier going to put me in jail & I reqaly told them where to go. When my lady friend came overe she told them she would take care of it & they finely left.
    I think I'm in trouble maybe.
    • 1912 posts
    August 14, 2009 11:19 PM BST
    LOL, Is this true? I remember my early days when I use to go out hoping nobody I knew spotted me. I would probably double, triple, maybe even quadruple check that I had my keys, lol.
    Hugs, you will survive this.
    Marsha
  • August 15, 2009 1:03 AM BST
    Hi Karen,
    Ouch!!!! As for the neighbors, I guess you don't have to worry about coming out to them anymore.
    I too check and double check that I have my keys. Also I transfer my drivers license and other
    things like credit cards, etc from my male mode wallet to my purse and clutch bag.

Hope all works out for you.

Hugz,
    MichelleLynn
    • 746 posts
    August 15, 2009 1:52 AM BST
    The REAL only bad choice you made was drinking all that alcohol and then driving....you're lucky you didn't get popped for something much larger than being "outed". That said, I don't mean to pontificate...just not a cool thing to do...

traci
  • August 15, 2009 9:49 AM BST
    So margaritas don't smell of alcohol.. LOL
    I'm terrified of losing my key by having handbag stolen or something so after reading Karen's fun I finally decided to tape a spare key under the mail boxes in the vestibule...door has entry code thing and my apartment has a really loud alarm and the apartments are really peaceful and unlikely (?) to get burgled so I feel safe leaving a key there...
    • 2627 posts
    August 15, 2009 12:27 PM BST
    Wow!
    I never drink so much that I get drunk. I realy don't like the feeling. Doing stupid things & being sick the next day (like now) is why I don't do it. Realy a beer or wine with dinner or a slushy drink after a hot day at work & never more than 2.

What I found this morning.
    My front door I can fix with some glue, 3in screws, & a little paint.
    My friend was still here when I woke up. She said she told everyone that she's the one that got me drunk & than dressed me up for fun.
    I guess I fell asleep right here at my laptop after posting this thread so she put me to bed & stayed with me. She already new I wear womens clothes.
    I haven't been that drunk in yrs & I hope it's yrs before I do it again.
    I joke a lot about drinking but I don't realy injoy it much.
    • 1195 posts
    August 15, 2009 3:44 PM BST
    I hope you thanked your friend - she saved your "bacon" (old saying).
    Drink can sneak up on you and then convince you you're ok - been there, done that.
    Don't beat yourself up - talk it over with your friend - she sounds like a good listener.
    hugs
    Gracie
    • 89 posts
    August 16, 2009 2:49 AM BST
    Karen, I hope you remember that you are my kid sister and always will be. Your big sis for one would be glad if you moved next door to me. Would it not be nice to just knock on the door if you needed nail polish remover, clean panties or whatever? I would be the happiest tranny in the world to get rid of my next door neighbours and have my kid sister living in teir flat. :-)

As that does not look like a prospect to happen soon, I am with you. Whatever happend. Detroit Police Dept are our friends, until we sue off their ass!

Hugs to you, Karen! ;-)
  • August 16, 2009 10:39 AM BST
    Well Rose in that case janey might just nip round and nick all yer undies when yer out lol giggles. Have a nice day. jane.
    • 2627 posts
    August 16, 2009 11:02 AM BST
    I have not forgoten my sister though we haven't talked in way to long. I haven't set up skype on my new lap-top yet.
    Met someone & they kept calling 4 or 5 times a day just ranting about life being unfair. So was waiting untill she might forget about me. But I'll get it back soon.
    • 2573 posts
    August 16, 2009 1:31 PM BST
    In vino veritas.

The only thing about your story that stuns me, Karen, is that I can not imagine not having the car key and home door key on the same key ring.
    • 2627 posts
    August 16, 2009 3:27 PM BST
    Wendy
    When I was in the hospital a few weeks ago I gave my sister the door key so she could go close my place up.
    I have 2 sets of keys for my home & car. I took the set without a door key. What caused that is that I have a door key to my sisters house on that ring. Looks very much like my own.
    I've had 2 more keys made put one on the ring & the other in a box hidden outside.
    • 2573 posts
    August 16, 2009 11:40 PM BST
    Makes sense, Karen. I also forgot not everyone uses plastic color-coded key markers. Mine match my car/house/etc color. I am a ditz, but I learned to organize things to compensate because I am such an enormous ditz.