Unreserved Apologies

This topic has been closed.
    • 2358 posts
    August 22, 2009 2:10 AM BST
    Firstly, to any of the bystanders in the cat room last night, who were offended by my mulitlingual retalition to a rather severe back stabbing, yes cat room not a typo.

MY APOLOGIES, TO YOU ALL,

I have just related to Cass what transpired, her reaction, why waste your time chatting to a load of tossers, that don't appreciate your integrity and personality. Why do you bother? because the tossers and back stabbers in TW are very, very few and far between, and not all of them are real tossers just a bit stupid and inane, imbeciles, I sincerly belive that overall, people in TW are genuine lovely and admirable people. people I have an infinity with and emphasise with. I imagine this thread will be banned after a couple of hours.

but once again SORRY I DECENDED TO THE LEVEL OF THE CRASS AND IGNORANT PEOPLE THAT SET OUT TO WIND ME UP.

And to the person who quoted my own motto, to me, Do it again, I won't just tread on your toes, i will stamp on them and kick your arse.

Cristine Shye
    • 2627 posts
    August 22, 2009 10:22 AM BST
    So you let a couple of peeps get to you. Don't let it bother you. Evan the best people can only take so much.
    Like you I think 99% of the girls here are good people. But that 1% will allways try to spoil things in all parts of life.
    I'll never understand why they seem to want people to be mad & angry. They seem to injoy tearing down a good thing.
    I doubt if you owed anyone an apology. I have a hard time thinking of you as the aggressor.
    I only know you by what I read here in the forums. But that person seems smart, funny, & kind.
  • August 22, 2009 10:23 AM BST
    OMG, OMG, OMG. why the hell are you apologising. Why do you waste your time with ingrates and stupid people. You always have me, I love you so much.

Casss, XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX
    • 746 posts
    August 22, 2009 3:03 PM BST
    Crissie...

As you know, I was in the room during lots of the exchange...

Here's my take for all in the TW site to see....

YOU are a primary reason I keep logging in every day...you've been a source of support with your insightful posts, a major contributor to the spirit and fun in chat, and a friend to all that get the opportunity to meet you.

That said, I'm am as equally disappointed in a couple of people who have made a judgement against you based on " a reliable source". Right...that "source" knows someone who knew someone that heard from someone else that had no idea of what they were talking about in the first place. That's how rumors get started and turn into flames...the hardest thing for me to grasp during last night's chat was how anyone who knew you from here could possibly take a side against you based on this ridiculous drivel of rumor. I thought true friends always were there for each other and when faced with these silly innuendos, would give the friend the benefit of doubt always!!! Without naming names or singling out anyone in particular, to see how they could take a stance against you based on that crap is disheartening and frankly upsetting to no end. Good ol' fashioned backstabbing is what we "suthen" girls call it...

So girlfriend, there is no need to apologize for anything you said or did last night...no one could understand your 5 language tirade anyways as it was typed in your unique writing style! LOL

As for the rest who may have passed judgement on you, take a step back and look at all the GOOD things Crissie has done for others in here...then tell me face to face if you dare that you still feel the way you do. I'll appreciate your bravery, but most likely will write you off as a simpleton, a sheep led by the barking dog...c'mon, this girl is special and we ought to be thankful that she chooses to be a part of our community! I know I'm grateful to be able to call her friend...

Crissie, I love you GF and plead with you not to let this ruin your experience here...

Comments????

Traci xxxxxx
    • 2017 posts
    August 22, 2009 5:37 PM BST
    Christine, I admire you for apologising for what you see as inappropriate behaviour in the chatroom but sometimes we all end up stooping that low, as it's the only language those kind of idiots understand. I guess that they just get a kick out of trying to upset others. Never mind why YOU log in, why do THEY log in?

Sadly, there will always be that 1% wherever you go, it's not confined to online activities, but at least online you can just click a button and they're gone. True, you can do the same in the real world but A) you need a gun and B) it's difficult to get away with it, lol.

Nikki
  • August 23, 2009 11:55 AM BST
    Tracilee. Now, I think I know what Crissie meant, your bit above as rekindled the feeling that there are some realy nice girls, in here. I used to belong to another chat room site, No forums, none of the sophistication, or terms of reference as here in Trannyweb, Met some lovely people there, a couple we went on to meet, but eventually it was ruined by the stupid and jealous tossers, everyone left. I am not a chat room, person, to busy most of the time and tend to spend more time in the real world.

On the couple of occasions I have been into the chat room here, chatted to several nice people, Pip, Amy Nobelle, others, So far only come across one tosser, who wanted too know if I was a ''BIG'' girl. Herruumph. Say no more.

Thankyou to those that have added comments of support here for my Crissie. Many people just tend to stand aside and refuse to become involved, which is what ruined the other site we bolonged to, which essentially is like real life, the walk on by attitude nothing to do with me thinking, but perhaps one day the walk on byes will need some encouragement and assistance, I bet Cristine would be the first on the scene, at which point I will mention the person who viciously stabbed her in the back, somone Crissie has supported and defended not just here but on the site we were previously members of for a number of years.

Crissies motto, which reading her post, beware the toes etc, Now somone who I will not name has some serious arse kissing to do, if she has any shame or concience she will apologise and grovel and have the same guts Crissie had to post an appology for what she saw as her own lapse of decorum and bad behaviour. Wrong, but that how she thinks.

Cassandra Whitehead.
    • 746 posts
    August 23, 2009 12:32 PM BST
    Hi Cass!!!!

Crissie's a lucky girl...or maybe you're a lucky girl (smile)

Traci xxxxx
  • August 23, 2009 8:39 PM BST
    Take more than a numpty to upset our Cristine. Give her a big hug from me Cassandra Wit humour, and altogether a lovely girl who we look forward to chatting to when we come in Trannyweb. Cristine has lifted me up when I am down and many others. Your one heck of a lucky girl Cass. Love to you both. Jane. xxxxxxxxxx. The yorkshire nice Tart. lol
    • 2068 posts
    August 23, 2009 11:12 PM BST

Cris, as far as i can see you have NOTHING at all to apologise for, i know cos i was in at the time. To be perfectly honest these 2 numpties got what they deserved. You've never been afraid to speak your mind & thats a good thing.

Keep your Chin up girl!

Lol xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
    Anna-Marie
    • 2358 posts
    August 24, 2009 12:45 PM BST
    Right, now that I have had time to calm down, An explanation as to my behaviour Friday night, A person entered the chat room and greeted me with ''Hiya, what are you doing in here with a load of Tranny Knobhead Losers'' To which I took exception, commenting on her outragous and derogetory comments. from then on I was subject to inuendos and insults, with another member adding to the inuendos.

Whilst my retalitory comments were unacceptable, I realy thought, there would have been more support here in the threads for my good intentions regarding the original derogatory and insulting remarks aimed at, as I see it to all the other members of TW.
    Surely after three days nearly everyone is now aware via gossip of what transpired.

I will always stand up and defend peoples rights in here, to be what they want to be, That includes defending them from inference and down right insulting and derogatory comments.

I am not seeking absolution for my outburst subsequently, I already feel stupid for sinking to the level of the originator of the moronic and outragous comments she made.

I think this is the first time I have ever thrown my dummy out of my pram since I have neen here.

Thankyou to the girls that have responded.

Cristine.
    • 171 posts
    August 24, 2009 1:20 PM BST
    Crissie, I admit to being curious about what had kicked-off, so thanks for the summary.
    We all owe you a debt of gratitude.
    I'd reserve the need to apologise for a future occasion, it doesn't sound warranted on this occasion.
    Rachel
    • 7 posts
    August 24, 2009 8:47 PM BST
    Well Cris, I'm sorry that I have been absent for a little bit. I'm sorry to hear that you were stabbed in the back by someone. I personally have nothing but respect and admiration for you. Your daily injections of wit to this site make me smile, yet at the same time your experience and advice are helpful and appreciated. We have had several discussions, so I feel know you at least a lttle bit . The fact that you have made a public apology for spitting your dummy out, just goes to show your compassion and generousity of spirit. I hope to continue running into you in the chat rooms in the future

x x x
  • August 24, 2009 11:04 PM BST
    Cris, after many months chatting with you i'm very sure that what every you said was well and truly deserved. i'm just sorry i was not there to help. you dont need to appologise for the outbursts of plainly neanderthals who have no feelings for others
    Hugs Sammi x
    • 734 posts
    August 26, 2009 1:43 PM BST
    "Whilst my retalitory comments were unacceptable, I realy thought, there would have been more support here in the threads for my good intentions regarding the original derogatory and insulting remarks aimed at, as I see it to all the other members of TW.
    Surely after three days nearly everyone is now aware via gossip of what transpired. "

Don't bet on it hunni.

You're assuming that everbody who's a member uses chat - they don't - or that everyone that's a member posts in a thread - they don't. Your apology [warranted or otherwise] would have been read by many and the number of actual responses are probably par for the course.

TBH I don't use the chat facility - there's no sensible way of keeping up with the numerous conversations and the entire system doesn't make a lot of sense to me - but the type of experience you describe is yet another reason not to bother with it.

That aside, I look forward to your posts so keep up the good work. And leave your dummy where it is - you don't need it!

Much love

Rae xx

• 1912 posts
    August 26, 2009 1:59 PM BST
    Hugs Cris. I'm sorry to see something that was obviously so negative happen to you here at TW. I don't really know much about the situation but to affect you the way it has is unfortunate. I have only ever seen great respect for you and what you have accomplished in life. You are an inspiration to many here at TW, including myself.
    Lots of hugs,
    Marsha
    • 2358 posts
    October 22, 2009 6:27 PM BST
    Missed a few of the later additions, Thankyou all for your lovely comments, blush, I'm just me and do what I can. Been there and done it, and some of the things, from experience can adivse people not to contemplate doing, lol.

Love you all, and sometimes think we should reflect on all the hard work and dedication that goes on behind the scenes here at TW, (sucks up to Katie) with a big thankyou xxXxx
    • 2573 posts
    October 26, 2009 12:40 AM GMT
    Christine,

Ban your post? I think not. The basic issue here is a chronic one, and the initial reason for chat hostesses. It is bad for the site to have undesirables in the chat room, and bad for the members. The game is called "uproar" (see Eric Berne) The best response is to not even respond...it's like giving them a hit of a drug they want. Just say nothing, block them and encourage everyone else to block them. Then enjoy your discussion. You can copy the chat record and email it to an administrator type or pass it to a chat hostess and it will be posted in our forum for discussion and action. If necessary, they can be counselled and if necessary banned.

But I sense you are still distressed, my Sister, so Nomini Tranimi, you are forgiven your sins. Say 12 Hail Katies and sin no more.

PS. I know some lovely insults in Japanese.
    • 308 posts
    November 3, 2009 6:08 AM GMT
    Christine,
    This may be a little late. But thanks for filling in the blanks about this incident. I am not in the loop as far as the gossip column is concerned, and as far as the chat room, I am only in there occasionally.
    Your sincere empathy and your honesty to convey the facts only shows your genuine quality of character. Your sincerity shows in all your posts. Which I always look forward to reading. Your degree of wit and humor, has me so captivated.
    Also, I do not know who was involved,( nor do I want to ) but I do not see them in here counter posting. For what it is worth, had I been in there at that time, I would have backed you up. Right is right, and you were there girl, to stick up for others.
    Thank you Christine, for being you.....................Tammy
  • November 3, 2009 9:33 AM GMT
    thanks, for all the kind messages, Being biased here myself, but its lovely to see that many people have such a high opinion of my Crissie as to her integrity and sense of fair play when dealing with other people. To me she is one in a million, even though she is suffering 'ME' Myaligic Encephalomilitis, she always has a kind word for everyone, always making that extra effort. Crissie, somone who has had first hand experience of severe depression having had a traumatic childhood. Crissie and I were best freinds from childhood, in junior school, when she moved to live with her Grandmother, we kept in touch, she moved to London, we kept in touch, I moved to London to attend college, I think we both knew there was somthing unusual about us, we had a strange bond an attachment. She brought me out of myself, sometimes leading me astray, but there is nothing i would change about her. She can be annoying at times and we have our arguments, sometimes, not very often we don't talk for a couple of days, but she is always there for me and even if we are not talking, we still cuddle up at night, Very rarely do either of us go to bed on our own, we wait for each other.

Now apart from looking after the house, us, and working, she is now striving to make sense of the laws for the rights of trans people. When I see what girls here have written about her here in this post. It makes everything seem so worthwhile. Even Crissie needs a boost of confidence now and again, It has taken a lot out of her to get to the point where she is today, Despite her outgoing personality its the odd occasion like what happened in the chat room that brings her down, If you keep getting knocked down, its harder each time to get back up.

So from the bottom of my heart a realy, big thankyou.

Cassandra Whitehead x
    • 2358 posts
    August 9, 2013 12:11 PM BST

Sometimes I like to look back over past forum posts, it reminds me of the general support and lovely people we have on this site.   Making things worthwhile, finding the determination to make more of an effort, when one is feeling a bit lost and unappreciated.

• 2017 posts
    August 9, 2013 7:03 PM BST

There have always been some lovely people on this site. Sadly, there have always been the small minority who cause issues here as well. That holds true of the world in general. 1% of the population cause 99% of it's problems. 

The unfortunate thing in here is when it causes others to leave because they are fed up with it. Some good people have left because of the in-fighting. 

To finish on a positive note though, if you are doing a good job, you are appreciated even if that isn't always made clear. 

• 376 posts
    August 12, 2013 9:47 PM BST

Crissie.

Speaking as a former member (and your friend) I have no clue why you needed to apologise! You are you and you are honest and talk facts . Now I know some members of this site don't like the truth and facts (that is why I am former member) but that is their problem not yours .

You are human and you were offended so you stood up for yourself and others.

I can remember a while back I thought I may have offended a few people so I aplologised to them! It was a pointless act as not one of them responded so I guess they were not offended or just morons , I am going with the latter.

I better go before another thread gets locked.

Take care , Miss ya.

Former Member xx