What Happened to Blogging?

• 2627 posts
    September 5, 2009 12:27 PM BST
    It just sort of died out. Ue to be new posts everyday. I posted last week & no ones posted since. What happened?
    • 2017 posts
    September 5, 2009 3:18 PM BST
    Guilty as charged!

I used to blog quite often and haven't done so much this year, simply because I haven't had the time with everything else going on in my life. I must try and get back to it.

Nikki
    • 871 posts
    September 5, 2009 3:27 PM BST
    I am blogging my transitioning progress and nothing has happened in the last 6 months. I've just been living lol. Anyway, i have another appointment this month and I expect to blog the results.
    Love
    Penny
    x
    • 1017 posts
    September 6, 2009 7:40 PM BST
    Hi Nikki,

In your last blog post you mentioned you got a new bike. I'm curious of what you got, I think you only said it wasn't a Harley.
    In the 1970's I was a partner in a custom bike shop in Los Angeles. I had a 1957 Royal Enfield 700cc vertical twin, a 1964 Triumph Bonneville, and a pair of Triumph 500cc Trophy desert bikes. I stopped riding a few years ago due to failing eyesight and slowing reflexes but I still follow the bike scene as much as I can.

Best,
    Melody
    • 1652 posts
    September 6, 2009 8:36 PM BST
    4 new blog posts yesterday, Karen, including yours. Blogging hasn't just sort of died out, but well done for being the most prolific poster this week.
    I'll be doing another one soon when I get back home and have a few minutes to spare.
    Ever waited for a London bus?
    xx
    • 1195 posts
    September 7, 2009 5:21 PM BST
    Well my excuse (he, he) is that's its been a long HOT summer. Been living in airconditioned places - I feel like I'm on the moon. I guess I could write about "Life on the Moon,"
    Gracie
    • 308 posts
    September 7, 2009 8:12 PM BST
    Karen, I do think people just get caught up in last minute vacations at least here in the U.S. I was busy although, with a very emotional event. I had a nice, that died 33 yrs ago at the tender age of eleven. Well, my brother had her dug up from her grave in Michigan, and we followed it back to Pennsylvania for a re-interment, where she belongs, with my sister-inlaws family, and where my brother and his wife will be buried. This sort of drained me.
    • 2573 posts
    September 7, 2009 8:19 PM BST
    Coming up, Karen.

My first time Out in public, in June, was so psychologically/emotionally confusing that I've had to think long and hard about it before blogging. Think it is time to write. It will be a while before I sort it all out, however. Separating it all from the article I want to do about LA PRIDE was part of the issue. The facts vs the feelings.