Creative Writing (or maybe not)

• 1017 posts
    September 10, 2009 8:41 PM BST
    It was a dark and stormy night. By flickering candlelight I put my toes into the nylon stocking and pulled it up past my ankle, over my calf and knee and tightly to my thigh...

Ooo, er - maybe it needs some more work!

Best,
    Melody
    • 1017 posts
    September 10, 2009 8:48 PM BST
    But seriously....

If folks are a little shy about trying their hand at writing, a Sci-Fi group I belonged to used to do "round robin" stories and even novels. One person writes a portion of the story, hands it off to someone else, etc., etc. It was a lot of fun and the stories tended to go in totally unexpected directions.

Best,
    Melody
    • 734 posts
    September 10, 2009 8:51 PM BST
    Excellent - that made me laugh!

I suspect if you took the calf out of the stocking leg it wouldn't be so tight on the thigh...

I know we did try the 'round robin' thingy over in Tranny Fiction a while back but, sadly, it died a lingering death. Happy to try again though.

x
    • 871 posts
    September 11, 2009 12:47 AM BST
    Oh Rae! lol, take the calf out indeed lol - i havnt chuckled like that in a while!
    • 9 posts
    March 3, 2010 9:22 PM GMT

The second slid on as snuggly as the first. A short ā€œVā€ necked black dress would create confusion in the viewer. Should they look at my breasts, or my legs in red stockings shimmering like blood in the candlelight? I liked my victims a little confused.
    I was glancing about to assure myself all was ready, when the chimes rang. Silver set for two, snacks, lights low. I picked up the two glasses of sherry as I went to meet my newest guest.
    • 1017 posts
    March 3, 2010 9:36 PM GMT
    Hi Katie,

I like it.
    Sort of Bram Stoker meets Danielle Steele...

Best,
    Melody
  • March 3, 2010 10:50 PM GMT
    A trannys prayer

Oh lord, Please give me the serenity to accept that which I cannot change.

The tenacity and courage to change the things I cannot accept

Give me the guile and fortitude to conceal succesfully the bodies of the people I killed today for pissing me off.

Keep me mindful wonderrous god,, not to tread on the toes attached to the arses i might have to kiss tomorow.

Should I be tempted, remind me that a man is like mascara, first sign of emnotion and it runs.

But fill me with cheer that life is not always an uphill struggle, sometimes we choose the slippery downwards slope and end up back in the crap we were striving to get out of in the first place.

Make me always aware that it take 42 muscles to frown add another 14 arguing, when realy all it needs is 4, to extend an arm, clench a fist and wack the bombastic biggots in the mouth for winding me up.

And most important, please confirm that, a profile, saying, guy, looking for convincing tranny, they must be very discreet, can't accomodate, limited travel, your place, = lying married cheating toad.

Cristine
    • 1017 posts
    March 3, 2010 11:03 PM GMT
    Hi Cristine,

Based on a few lines of your prayer, here's quote I think you might like:

"Men are all alike, their faces are just different so you can tell them apart."
    Cleo Moore in Hugo Haas' 1953 film, One Girl's Confession

Best,
    Melody
  • March 4, 2010 11:55 AM GMT
    Slowly I slid the stocking up her leg she wriggled in delight then looked at me with her big brown eyes and said. Baaaaaaaaaah.

Janey. woo.
    • 1017 posts
    March 4, 2010 1:16 PM GMT
    Hi Janey,

Of course she has to have pretty legs, she's a hoofer. Oh, that was Ba-a-a-a-a-a-ad.

Sheepishly,
    Melody