A good reposte.

Tags : None
  • Have you ever left a confrontatioal situation and afterwards thought why did I respond like that, why did'nt I say........

Heres your chance to post a comment and a hilarious down putting reposte. Don't want instances and long stories, just one liner put downs, its just for fun

Question, Jeeeze! do you honestly believe that by wearing that dress your a woman?

Answer Erm yes, if I did'nt I would be wearing trousers with holes in the pockets, playing with my balls and feeling a dick head.

Cristine

Cristine Jennifer Shye.  B/L.  B/Acc
      October 28, 2009 6:46 PM GMT
  • Back in 1990 another TS and I were walking down a street on afternoon in the Tenderloin when a vanload of jocks cruises slowly by. One "wit" pokes out the window and yells, "I'll bet your dick is bigger than mine!"

Without missing a beat my friend yells back, "Honey, *everybody's* dick is bigger than yours!"

The entire van (except for the comedian) broke up, howling in laughter. They drove off. My friend and I had a great laugh and continued walking home.
    Visit me at www.glamazon.net
      October 28, 2009 7:09 PM GMT
  • Hi Cristine,

How about:

It's a very nice plant, certainly the smartest thing in your cubicle.

or

No, I didn't mean your dog is stupid, I just meant he takes after his master.

Best,
    Melody
    <p><span style="color: #800080;">Girls will be boys and boys will be girls It's a mixed up muddled up shook up world except for Lola Lo-lo-lo-lo Lola</span> - Ray Davies, The Kinks</p> <p><span style="color: #3366ff;">(S)he's a walking contradiction, partly truth and partly fiction</span> - Kris Kristofferson</p>
      October 28, 2009 7:10 PM GMT
  • how about, the hey you want some sex.

Ewee the very thought has given me a soft on.

Cristine
      October 28, 2009 7:30 PM GMT

• This one was from my girlfriend,

It's okay, I really didn't really feel like coming today anyway....

{ouch!}

-Melody
    <p><span style="color: #800080;">Girls will be boys and boys will be girls It's a mixed up muddled up shook up world except for Lola Lo-lo-lo-lo Lola</span> - Ray Davies, The Kinks</p> <p><span style="color: #3366ff;">(S)he's a walking contradiction, partly truth and partly fiction</span> - Kris Kristofferson</p>
      October 28, 2009 7:53 PM GMT
  • Then of course there's my stock reply to anyone crass enough to ask, "did you get 'the surgery?'"

That's a very personal question. Why do you want to know?

If they press, this shuts them up, "If you're sexually attracted to me, that's okay. Why should it matter what I have down there?"
      October 28, 2009 9:22 PM GMT

• NO. But the bra and thong and holdups do. lol giggles. janey.
      October 29, 2009 1:02 AM GMT
    Question: Can I ask a dumb question?

Answer: I don't know of anyone more qualified.

or

Do you serve cheese with that whine?

or

Did you take your meds today?

hugs
    Gracie
    <p>If it isn't fun - don't do it.</p>
      October 29, 2009 8:49 PM GMT
  • Question, "So, one day, what made you decide to dress up like a girl?

Answer, "Do you think I would choose to do something so controversial, if there was not something else going on."

This usually leaves them hanging, literally.
    <p>A life without purpose, is a life without reason!</p> <p>&nbsp;</p> <p>&nbsp;myspace.com/tammybrianne</p>
      October 30, 2009 5:34 AM GMT
  • "Oh, I thought you were a real woman."

"That's okay, I thought you were a real man."

Nikki
    Every woman is beautiful, some show it with their faces, others show it with their hearts.
      October 30, 2009 4:58 PM GMT
  • On youtube Calpernia Addams has a fantastic, funny, oh-so-right-on video:
    "Bad Questions to Ask a Transsexual: The Director's Cut"

Also, when she and I were both writing for TransSisters magazine, Riki Anne Wilchins
    wrote a funny/biting article: "Eighteen Things You Don't Say To A Transexual"
      October 30, 2009 5:29 PM GMT
  • Calpernia Adam's "Bad Questions to Ask a Transsexual: The Director's Cut"
    http://www.youtube.com/wa[...]B1huDxg

I didn't really enjoy Calpernia's question thing... her snarky attitude just sort of turned me off. I REALLY liked the following Q&A with both a transman and transwoman though, they are so cute and hilarious!

http://www.youtube.com/wa[...]nPBoY54
      October 31, 2009 12:03 AM GMT
  • Q. hey you want some sex

A. Sorry, I never mate outside my own species.

###

Q. Are you gay? (or Hey, are u a queer/fag/et.al.)

A. I am so sorry. I do not date men.
    "A live lived in fear is a life half-lived." - Native American proverb. "Inside every man is a woman who was drowned in testosterone before birth". - Wendy Jeanette Larsen "It is better to be hated for what you are than loved for what you're not." - Andre Gide (French writer)
      October 31, 2009 9:45 AM GMT
  • Can I have your email addresss, I'll send you some piccies of my willy.

Yeh sure, [email protected]

How does it feel to have a smaller dick than most girls?
      November 2, 2009 8:25 AM GMT
  • Not to mention, your pinky wagging gestures that cause offence, when i usually have to step in and save your arse from sometimes getting a well deserved kick.

Cass x
      November 3, 2009 10:43 AM GMT
  • Cass...

If you tire of delivering sidewinder kicks to Crissie's derriere, I'll volunteer to step in and provide some relief! (smile)

Traci
    <p>Traci</p>
      November 3, 2009 6:10 PM GMT
  • Would you like 12 inches?

Sorry I don't have the time to spend waiting for you to get it up and ready, three times.
      September 7, 2012 6:21 PM BST