Happy Christmas

• 2358 posts
    December 23, 2009 10:06 AM GMT
    To everyone at TrannyWeb, Happy christmas, and I hope the new year brings you all, everything you desire within reason, lol.,
    but most of all health and contentment, special thanks and greeting to Katie and the girls that work so hard to keep this going.

xxXXXCristineXxxx
    • 2017 posts
    December 23, 2009 11:02 AM GMT
    Oooh what a shame you said 'within reason', lol.

To everyone here and especially those who contribute to make this place what it is, I wish you all a very Merry Christmas!

Nikki
    • 1980 posts
    December 23, 2009 5:00 PM GMT
    Hi Everyone-

Thank you, Christine, for your good wishes. I'd like to extend my mine also to everyone here on TW, you're all included in my Holiday wishes for a wonderful Christmas and very happy New Year. May every happiness come your way.

Hugs...Joni Mari
    • 1195 posts
    December 23, 2009 8:55 PM GMT
    Crissie
    A very Happy Christmas to you and Cassie
    That goes for Nikki and Joni too - many hugs
    Gracie
    • 734 posts
    December 23, 2009 11:25 PM GMT
    And let me add my festive fallicitations to one and all! I really hope you have a fabulous Christmas and a fantastic New Year

Rae xx
    • 1912 posts
    December 23, 2009 11:34 PM GMT
    This Christmas season has been so different for my family and me. The shopping, family and friends, and Christmas parties. Everything really comes down to the good people in my life and that includes those here at TW. So I want to wish everyone here a Merry Christmas or Happy Holiday and I hope 2010 brings you closer to the life you truly desire.
    Merry Christmas,
    Marsha
    • 2068 posts
    December 24, 2009 12:06 AM GMT

Buon Natale, Feliz Navidad, Joyeux Noel, Prettige Kerstdagen....& a Merry Xmas to you Cris, your Cass & everyone here on TW.

lol xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
    Anna-Marie
    • 157 posts
    December 24, 2009 11:38 AM GMT
    Happy Holidays to everyone.

I feel I received my gift when I joined TW.

Hugs Jeri
    • 2627 posts
    December 24, 2009 4:26 PM GMT
    Merry Christmas Everyone!!!

• December 24, 2009 7:30 PM GMT
    Merry Christmas!

'Nuff said
    • 871 posts
    December 24, 2009 7:42 PM GMT
    I hope everyone takes a moment to reflect on the true meaning of christmas, and knows exactly what they want in the boxing day sales!

merry crimbo!

xxx
    • 1017 posts
    December 24, 2009 8:04 PM GMT
    I want to wish a very Merry Christmas to everyone here at TW and especially to our loved ones to who nurture and support us despite our somewhat unique lives.

Best Wishes,
    Melody
    • 746 posts
    December 24, 2009 8:05 PM GMT
    (smile) I too wish everyone a very Merry Christmas! It has been a special year for me and I know it would not have been possible without meeting all my new friends this year in TW.
    There are far too many to acknowledge, so I say to one and all, best wishes to you for nothing but the best in 2010 and thank you all for your friendship, kindness, and patience!
    Love,
    Traci xxxx
    • 105 posts
    December 24, 2009 9:12 PM GMT
    The happiest of Christmasses to everyone, and may we all party wisely and well over the holidays

Hugs,

Judith
    • 374 posts
    December 25, 2009 12:25 AM GMT

Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year to everyone and all your loved ones! May you all have a safe and peaceful holiday season!

Hugs & kisses,

Monika XOXOXO
  • December 25, 2009 4:52 AM GMT
    Merry Christmas and all the best for 2010 to everyone at Trannyweb.

I'm sure there's plenty of potential for tranny jokes about Santa and stockings, but I haven't quite formulated one yet.
    • 2127 posts
    December 25, 2009 4:50 PM GMT
    Ho, ho, ho! I hope you are all having a great Crimbo and that you'll enjoy the rest of the holiday period too.

And if you are so inclined, Happy Chanukah, Happy Kwanzaa and Happy everything else too.

I'm saving my New Year wishes for another post here on January 31st.

Hugs, Katie x
  • December 25, 2009 8:22 PM GMT

Just a thought for all our lonely 'sisters 'out there at this festive season-this 'girl 'particularly appreciates you all as a lifeline!
    If i've got up anyone's nose during some of the raging ploitical controversies over the latter part of the year,my heartfelt apologies as even my adversaries have enriched my new and sometimes fraught and solitary path(phew! Sorry about that!)XXXXXX-Nina P.