A Word From Meredith

• 2627 posts
    December 26, 2009 11:35 PM GMT
    Hi
    I was talking to Mere today & she asked if I would post something for her. We didn't say anything but I assume she is going to pay me for this. But I'm not sure what would be a fair price. I think 15 to 20 cents a word sounds right. Lets see that comes to $11.20 so far. Kind of high but I'm worth it & it just keeps going up doesn't it.lol

Anyway she says that she is out to everyone she works with but 1 & that person probobly knows anyway.
    She also says that when she goes to see Josi everyone knows her as Meredith.
    She's pretty proud of this & knowing her I'm sure it's going to her head. I'm sure she won't want to pay for that part but that's to bad it's going on the bill anyway.

Being the kind person she is I'm sure she'll be happy to pay all those that respond to this at the same rate.
    Please at the end of your post show the total cost along with the grand total of each post added together.

26.20 Thank You!!!!

• 2068 posts
    December 26, 2009 11:49 PM GMT

I think you left a zero off the total karen.....lol. If lots of peeps reply to your post, then she'll have to put a hand in her purse cos believe me hon you are worth hell of a lot more than $26.20. Infact i'd make it 25 cents a word....lol.

Lol xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
    Anna-Marie

methinks the total is up to
    $ 37.20 so far