• January 4, 2010 6:45 AM GMT

• 1912 posts
    January 4, 2010 1:02 PM GMT
    Cris, great topic! I would have to say I agree with you 100% on this one.
    Love,
    Marsha
    • 2627 posts
    January 4, 2010 1:58 PM GMT
    • 2017 posts
    January 4, 2010 2:39 PM GMT
    Good point Chrissie but did you really need to go into such detail?

Nikki
    • 404 posts
    January 6, 2010 12:50 PM GMT
    Mind-blowing, Chrissie,totally mind-blowing........................................................

Lynn
  • January 6, 2010 1:06 PM GMT
    Oh dear, I find myself once again having to grovel and apologise for such controversial views and irrational outbursts, lol, but above all aologise to blondes all over for letting the side down, , actually if you put on a pair of ultra violet glasses you will be able to read what I wrote, DUH, some people, never see the obvious,

Cristine,

PS be funny if the this none starter got to be top of the most read threads, lol

• 1912 posts
    January 6, 2010 1:50 PM GMT
    Geez Cris, we are not all blonde like you, give us some credit. You articulated your point very well and I'm sure everyone can agree with me on this, it is really great that you can share everything on your mind with us.
    Hugs,
    Marsha
    • 2017 posts
    January 6, 2010 3:34 PM GMT
    I don't see why this shouldn't get up there Chris, it's very topical, easily digested and can be understood by everyone. It's very difficult to argue against as well, What other threads can say that?

Nikki
    • 157 posts
    January 6, 2010 10:48 PM GMT
    This ties in perfectly with why people like TW - the forums that allow everyone to share ideas - to peer into anothers mind if you will. I have had exactly the same thoughts that Cristine shared with us!! Truely makes me feel like one ot the group.

Thanks Cristine!!

Hugs Jeri