Recent Forum Activity

• 1017 posts
    January 6, 2010 2:14 PM GMT
    Hi Girls,

I just wanted to note how great the TW Forums have been lately. Two weeks ago it was dead around here (lead up to Xmas?) Some mornings I'd log on and there had been only one or two new posts, if that. This morning 19 of the "20 Most Recent Posts" were new! Love it.

Also, it's great that so many very new members are posting. New ideas, experiences and points of view.

Best,
    Melody
    • 2017 posts
    January 6, 2010 3:23 PM GMT
    Melody, the forums are what people make of them, and unfortunately some do leave it to a 'core group' (if you like), to make all the posts, but it shouldn't be that way. We encourage everyone to have their say.

I think you're right about the lead up to Christmas though, I know even I was not around online much over the past two weeks as there were a lot of other preparations and festivities which needed my attention. Not to mention the pressies!!

Nikki
    • 2627 posts
    January 6, 2010 4:11 PM GMT
    The forums are why I joined & why I stay.
    • 1017 posts
    January 6, 2010 7:19 PM GMT
    Hi Karen,

Me, too.

Best,
    Melody
  • January 7, 2010 4:18 AM GMT
    Hi Melody.
    Just luv the TW Forums. They are a great place to view what is on everyone's mind. I'm new and have made a few post already and I plan on participating as much as possible.
    Hugs.... Samantha