NEW! Join our Trannyweb Facebook Group

• 2127 posts
    January 23, 2010 12:37 PM GMT
    Our new Trannyweb Facebook Group is now up and running and attracting a lot of attention, with over 700 new members in the last day alone!

If you are a Facebook member please come along and join our group. It'll be another way for us special girls to stay in touch. Bring your photos too.

Please click this link to go to the new Trannyweb Facebook group now...

http://www.facebook.com/g[...]9097052

You will be most welcome.

Hugs,

Katie x
    • 36 posts
    January 23, 2010 8:14 PM GMT
    I am in for this.............Thanx Katie
    • 734 posts
    January 24, 2010 1:14 AM GMT
    Yes, I'm on Facebook. No, I don't understand it. Yes, It's a good idea. Yes, I'd join. No, I can't see how to or figure it out...

An idiots guide might be useful... [though over a thousand others haven't needed one!].

Rae x
    • 2127 posts
    January 24, 2010 1:38 AM GMT
    Hi Rae, just click on the "Join" button near the top of the Trannyweb Group page.

Hope that helps.

Hugs,

Katie x
  • January 24, 2010 4:27 AM GMT
    I joined yesterday via your invite there. I hope it gets active.
    • 36 posts
    January 24, 2010 4:29 AM GMT
    maybe some one could help me figure out how to communicate on that place???? I am facebook illiterate
    • 734 posts
    January 29, 2010 1:37 AM GMT
    Ok, thanks katie, all joined up! [I would like to point out that, obviously, the 'join' button has just been added. It wasn't there last time I looked. Honestly!]
    Rae x
    • 2127 posts
    January 29, 2010 9:51 AM GMT
    That's very odd Rae. Anyway, you found it this time. That's the main thing.

Carla, you can communicate either by sending messages to individuals or post to the group by posting messages on our wall. There's also a little forum (click the Discussions tab near the top of the screen), you can upload photos to the group too and there's also a place where we can list forthcoming events, like Angie Bowie's Cyber-Party in our chat room on Valentine's day..

It is pretty active already Lisa. Yesterdays stats show:

245 More Members,
    2 board topics,
    11 Wall Posts,
    7 Photos,
    3 links

That's not bad for a Facebook group.

Hugs, Katie x
    • 2017 posts
    January 29, 2010 11:57 AM GMT
    I did join but there is a limit to how much time I want to spend online in any given day. I simply don't have the time.

Nikki
    • 2127 posts
    January 29, 2010 12:06 PM GMT
    It's just another way for us all to keep in touch and communicate. Just another option.

Hugs,

Katie x