National Procrastination Week

• 2358 posts
    August 23, 2012 9:36 PM BST

"Procrastination is the greatest laborsaving invention of all time."

• 2358 posts
    January 11, 2013 6:00 PM GMT

Erm, erm, damn forgot what I was going to say, sure it will come back to me in a day or so

• January 11, 2013 11:51 PM GMT
    Not this again. I thought we weren't coming back to this topic until 2015.
    • 1195 posts
    January 13, 2013 9:38 PM GMT
    What's the rush all about?
  • January 16, 2013 6:08 PM GMT

I would post, but I can't find my keyboard...

• 1195 posts
    January 16, 2013 8:37 PM GMT
    Don't expend the energy searching for your keyboard - sleep on it and maybe the location will apprear in a dream.
    • 2627 posts
    January 16, 2013 11:09 PM GMT
    Glad to see we're still making progress.
  • January 26, 2013 6:48 AM GMT
    Did anyone bring donuts for the meeting?
    • 1195 posts
    January 26, 2013 3:58 PM GMT
    Are we making progress, yet?
    Realizing we shouldn't rush into any hasty slipshod planning....lost my train of thought...must be age or something out of hand....
    • 214 posts
    January 26, 2013 5:34 PM GMT
    I was going to read this but was so busy kicking the hairy ooobit out several times I forgot to say anything
    • 30 posts
    January 26, 2013 9:37 PM GMT
    Well every one better late than never I say we need to form a new committee one with real power to make a difference; I propose we have an elected assembly so to ensure we are fully represented we need a minimum of 90% of the GS members to vote. And a number of party political Broadcasts so lets get our skates on its a subject close to my heart so I can devote the last Tuesday in May in every second leap year to producing the required media content......
    • 214 posts
    January 27, 2013 5:20 PM GMT
    I have now read the first 2 pages -so am now going to lie down in a darkened room to have a nervous breakdown, if i recover i will read the rest on one of those tomorrows - if i can find one
    • 376 posts
    January 27, 2013 7:17 PM GMT

This thread about one week has been running for nearly 3 years. If one week did equal 3 years we would all be dead now unless we could all live untill we were 8932 years old.

Don't put off untill tommorow what you could have done 20 years ago because you will not live untill you are 8932 years old.

Just come back to add something important to this but I can't remember what it was.

I'll do it tommorow if I can remember the important thing that I can't remember.

This post was edited by Former Member at January 27, 2013 9:27 PM GMT
    • 30 posts
    January 27, 2013 9:14 PM GMT
    No not today its too wet to make a decision my hairs ruined so must sort that out first sorry...
    • 214 posts
    January 27, 2013 9:25 PM GMT
    well I just found it with a prod from crissi the other day so I must be 3 years younger than i was before, so at that rate i might live till im errrr---r??????????????????
  • January 27, 2013 10:34 PM GMT
    Dam what have I been doing for three years lol.
    • 2627 posts
    January 28, 2013 9:53 AM GMT
    3 years! Why are we rushing this so much?
  • January 28, 2013 10:09 AM GMT
    This is just too important to be put off for any longer than is absolutely required by the guidelines as set out by Her Majesty's Department Of Tranny Affairs.
    Hmmmm.... This MI69 dildo squad.... They'll actually come round to your house?
    • 2358 posts
    January 28, 2013 11:00 AM GMT
    The positive attitude of this thread is underwhelming, I'm so pleased, The story about me being turned over by the Tranny Secret Service, I made that up, I could'nt think of anything stupid to say. Now as far as coming to a positive decision to post something to advance this thread is beyond my comprehension at the moment so I will Go away, contemplate my navel and post something less enlightening later on in the week
    • 214 posts
    January 28, 2013 3:04 PM GMT
    Got to go to a very important meeting tonight -- but you wont be interested cos its boy stuff - wonder if i will be able to stay awake
    • 13 posts
    January 29, 2013 3:17 AM GMT
    Well I'm not a procrastinator and I plan on saying a lot more about it later.
    • 13 posts
    January 30, 2013 6:18 AM GMT
    i am amased sometimes by thoes here who think im important enough to warent me the time and space so i can coment on stuff but anyways TY I do my fare share of procrastinating my snow filled driveway is evidence of that ...lol
    • 2358 posts
    January 30, 2013 11:49 AM GMT
    Karen everyone is important, why would'nt you be? but I will go into that in more detail in another thread, er, erm later, in the meantime don't hesitate in not buying a shovel.
    • 30 posts
    January 30, 2013 9:43 PM GMT
    This is it time for me to get-on-with- it "Girl" Oh is that the time must get my toe nails painted before tomorrow errm forget the last bit need to do that first. Oh and post some thing to the very important Girl Karen Tea who has always been so nice to me on chat xxx a lovely girl xxx
    • 1195 posts
    January 31, 2013 3:24 PM GMT
    Well that was an ordeal my lap top got confused and refused to allow me to get online thank the goddess Katie came to my rescue. The reason I was so upset was because I might have missed the progress made in arranging ......something.....I'll get beck to you.
    hugsxxxxxx
    gracie
    • 2627 posts
    January 31, 2013 4:03 PM GMT
    I just realized that it's coming up again soon.
    The first week of March.
    Can it be put off until we're ready?
    • 214 posts
    January 31, 2013 5:41 PM GMT
    no prob Karen -- March- left right left right MARCH Halt -- there love all done -- giggle - giggle
    • 95 posts
    January 31, 2013 8:10 PM GMT
    Hi ...ummm I forgot why I'm here . I love you all xx I'll read these 5 pages later. Toodaloo ^_^
    • 8 posts
    February 2, 2013 12:55 PM GMT
    Ah, sorry if I'm late, I missed the memo somehow. What's this talk about March? Well since it's only February it's good we have lots of time until then. I guess nothing needs to be done for now.
    • 0 posts
    February 3, 2013 6:24 AM GMT
    Just hang on a minute and I'll post a pertinent comment.
    Can I get a raincheck on that!
    • 1195 posts
    February 3, 2013 6:56 PM GMT
    Let me check my whatchacallit...appointment book...sorry some one tore out the pages....I'll make a note on my calendar...oops ...is this stll 2010?
    • 1195 posts
    February 3, 2013 6:57 PM GMT
    Let me check my whatchacallit...appointment book...sorry some one tore out the pages....I'll make a note on my calendar...oops ...is this stll 2010?
    • 1195 posts
    February 3, 2013 6:57 PM GMT
    • 1195 posts
    February 3, 2013 6:58 PM GMT
    • 1195 posts
    February 3, 2013 6:58 PM GMT
    • 1195 posts
    February 3, 2013 6:59 PM GMT
    so0rry I stuttered
    • 30 posts
    February 5, 2013 9:24 PM GMT
    Oh OK well here goes its decision time no more indecision don't let others change your mind I'm making my mind up apologies bucks fizz lol. Now where was I oh that's right making my mind up thought it was faces not minds I made up... sorry frivolity attack will be back later xx thank you for watching my show and I love you all old TV show attack xxxxxxx
  • February 7, 2013 10:45 PM GMT
    I dont want men in black knocking at my door, Smiles.
    • 214 posts
    February 8, 2013 9:29 AM GMT
    never mind black Jane -- it's grey suits and bother boots to watch out for, giggle
    • 1195 posts
    April 30, 2013 8:17 PM BST
    I'm happy to report......must have had a blond moment.  Sorry about that - time just keeps flitting by.
    hugs to all
  • May 10, 2013 8:19 PM BST

Public anouncement:

For all of those concerned:

National procastination Week  Has been put Off  again .

this ends this PSA.

• May 14, 2013 10:50 PM BST
    I can't think of anything to say that wouldn't already have been said by other people if they'd got round to saying it.
  • May 14, 2013 11:59 PM BST

Ok ladies, we have wasted far to much time here. Some one needs to get this going.................I'm gonna take the lead here.  I'l form a committy and do a six month study.........but is it ok if I do it tomorrow, I think I need a nap right now.

• 2358 posts
    January 6, 2014 9:21 PM GMT

I have a forboding feeling of sensibility welling up inside of me,   When it reaches danger level I will post something profound,   (yeah like thats likely) lol

• 95 posts
    January 8, 2014 7:08 AM GMT
    To whom it may concern.. What should I be concerned with ? A lot. Of? Things. What things? The world. Which world? Yours or mine? Ours. But they are different. Oh never mind bugger off.
    • 1195 posts
    January 10, 2014 4:07 PM GMT
    Shall we stop this endless discussion? I have not received word that a proper committee has been formed and proposals made for consideration and rejection/adoption. 
    Let's sleep on it?
    Sweet dreams xxxooo
    • 35 posts
    March 7, 2014 9:48 PM GMT
    I am reading this while procrastinating on another project.
    • 35 posts
    March 7, 2014 9:48 PM GMT
    I am reading this while procrastinating on another project.
  • August 7, 2014 9:47 PM BST

Have we made any progress here??

is there any biscuits left??

• 30 posts
    August 14, 2014 11:53 PM BST

The only way to sort this once and for all is to hold a referendum the people must decide, but first we need to decide what they are voting on and hold a public enquiry to ensure we are on the right tracks H2 is nothing on this you know...There must also be a committee meetingbut fiirst we need to vote in the committee, so we need some of you to put your names forward and organise a voting structure with people to oversee the voting. Now we have that sorted I'm off to bed lets start soon once we have decided what colour the ballot papers will be, and we need a referendum to decide that ........