National Procrastination Week

• 214 posts
    August 15, 2014 8:36 AM BST

well as i see it -- we must have pink voteing papers, or in order to keep the undcided happy  sky blue pink with wellow dots

• 1195 posts
    August 15, 2014 6:44 PM BST
     We're having a hot summer so don't make me think. Of course if I were in Australia things might be different. It's just not the right time to make any fast moves.
    That took effort

xxxooo 
  • August 18, 2014 11:19 PM BST

Whoa.........

We are getting a little carried away here, the most important question here;

'Is there any biscuits left???'

Sealed

• 30 posts
    August 26, 2014 10:57 PM BST

Sorry only Jaffa cakes and I have been reliably informed that they are not biscuits, oh I ate the last one so until I get to the shops some time as yet to be decided there's nothing to eat, You can have a cup of tea oh sorry just checked we out of teaxx

• 0 posts
    August 27, 2014 11:46 AM BST

I find it helpful to never put off untill tomorrow, what I can do the day after tomorrow. 

• August 29, 2014 9:26 PM BST
    Rose Cox said:

Sorry only Jaffa cakes and I have been reliably informed that they are not biscuits, oh I ate the last one so until I get to the shops some time as yet to be decided there's nothing to eat, You can have a cup of tea oh sorry just checked we out of teaxx

Tcoh....... typical finish everything up but do not replace any of it

• 30 posts
    September 8, 2014 10:45 PM BST

Time to roll my sleeves up and start but oh wait no sleeves! I'm wearing a dress with spagetti straps oh so  no can do next time I will put on a dress with sleeves then we shall see..

• 1195 posts
    November 11, 2014 7:49 PM GMT
    I THINK WE HAVE DELAYED THIS FOR A SUFFICIENT AMOUNT OF TIME eh Days eh months eh years oh what the heck.
    I apologise "heck" is rather strong language. I apologise for using upper case - I apologise for getting emotional.
    I have to stop and compose myself - I get emotional at times.....could I be coming down with something or other?
    I'll get back to you all soon.
    xxxx
    Gracie
    • 1195 posts
    December 13, 2014 6:05 PM GMT
    Well I've waited a month and two days (counting today) to compose myself.  
    Compose, compost er no that's not right.
    Calm might be better - maybe I should take my blood pressure - that may halp. I have been having this pain in my back lately but maybe that is from wearing high heels.
    But let's get back to the problem - if I may call it that. "Call" might not be the proper term. Let's name it a major decision. Major? I would think it would outrank a major - but that's digressing.
    I seem to have forgotten why I'm writing this......
    I'll be back.
    xxxxooooox  (almost had more hugs than kisses)
    • 2358 posts
    January 16, 2015 4:22 PM GMT

Erm, don't do it today, leave something to look forward to.

• 95 posts
    January 25, 2015 8:47 AM GMT

I keep meaning to post here with something witty. I'm still thinking it up and will be back later.

• 2627 posts
    January 25, 2015 11:06 AM GMT
    I can't believe this is still going with not a single desission being reached. Almost 5yrs now. Well done.:)
    • 2358 posts
    January 25, 2015 7:34 PM GMT

Something positive,  I miss Karen Brad.   Others I miss I post their names on a daily basis, perhaps.

This post was edited by Cristine Jennifer Shye. BL at January 25, 2015 7:48 PM GMT
  • March 11, 2015 8:58 PM GMT

Soo........

5 years odd in the making & we still don't have any biscuits or liquid refreshments, what is this coming to??

• 1195 posts
    March 11, 2015 10:13 PM GMT
    Who set a deadline? That's something we'll need to add to the adgenda. We must set up a committee to decide where on the adgenda a time schedule will be added. Busy, busy -  I think I'm exhausted - must rest now.
    Take care
    xxxoooxxxooo
  • March 12, 2015 8:07 PM GMT

In lite of national procrastination week.. I purpose all that were planning on transitioning  .  Look to see if theyhave any time availible to schegule the said proceedures..... even if you do have the time .money and etc. call your doctors and make an appointment and during the week call and cancel during the week to  prolong procceedure.

so that it commenerates National procrastination week   

Thank you

• March 23, 2015 10:08 PM GMT

The thing that worries me here is that even polititians can get something done in 5 years

come along people we cannot be shown up by polititions.... why next thing even estate agents will have accomplished more than us

• 871 posts
    March 24, 2015 2:30 AM GMT

Positively, I think we should commend ourselves as our progress in the last 5 years has been consistant!

• March 24, 2015 7:44 PM GMT

we have accompilsh much here   it takes a lot of effert to do Nothing  

thats whay government officials when it come to you getting tax money back  are so good at notdoing

• March 31, 2015 12:23 AM BST

thats because they are too busy earning as much interest on your money they can b4 they have to return your original amount

• 1195 posts
    March 31, 2015 8:07 PM BST
    Spring is here (for now) so let's not be too hasty. Don't let me hear any complaining about 5 years. We're just being polite. When we reach a general consensus we just celebrate. I think we should organize a committee to look into the .... what do you mean ...there's nothing wrong with taking our time.  
    Remember "haste makes waste."
    • 2358 posts
    April 6, 2015 4:39 PM BST

I want to write something inspirational, poignant, empowering, but at the moment all I can think of is sod it, I'll write something tomorow.

• April 6, 2015 10:06 PM BST

Due to long running script I am unable to comment right now.......................

• 1195 posts
    April 7, 2015 12:32 AM BST
    I like poignant. The word rolls easily off the tongue. Makes you feel giddy.
  • April 23, 2015 11:17 PM BST

crikey...... all the replies here are making me giddy

maybe we should slow down a little Tongue out

• April 23, 2015 11:26 PM BST

I am out of the office at the moment so I cannot respond right now............

• April 30, 2015 11:21 PM BST

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eZfRlraBNQc

• 10 posts
    May 9, 2015 8:07 AM BST

I love procrastination and I often enjoys procrastination day every now and then. 

• June 14, 2015 11:16 PM BST

I  cannot believe that such an important topic as this one keeps getting neglected as it does, this is not procrastinating people this is a disgrace.....

Cry

• 1195 posts
    June 16, 2015 7:32 PM BST
    I believe in a fairness we should start over  National Procrastination Week idea. We got off to a bad start with all that rushing around, hustle and bustle so to speak. Now is the time to take a step back and think about what we need to do to make this event a success. 
    All in favor say ......oops I need a quarum to take a vote.
    Be back soon.....
  • July 30, 2015 8:31 PM BST

So....... 1 month on & nothing has happened, why are we all wasting all this valuable time that could be used for important things like procrastination....

• 56 posts
    August 1, 2015 7:32 AM BST

I would, but I have too many widgets to count today....

• 1195 posts
    August 2, 2015 6:24 PM BST
    Sarah - glad to hear you're counting widgets - good show! 
    I do wish Charlie would stop rushing us. It's unAmerican. Well in fact it's unhuman. Just look at different legislative bodies for example; How many years have they been working on the Iranian deal? The U.S.Congress is a fine example of "don't be hasty."
    It's summertime in the northern hemisphere and it will be sumertime in the southern hemisphhere soon so why rush about in the hot weather?
    I think I lost my train of thought - need a nap.  See you later.
    xxxooo
  • August 7, 2015 9:50 PM BST
    Mary Grace said:
    Sarah - glad to hear you're counting widgets - good show!  I do wish Charlie would stop rushing us. It's unAmerican. Well in fact it's unhuman. Just look at different legislative bodies for example; How many years have they been working on the Iranian deal? The U.S.Congress is a fine example of "don't be hasty." It's summertime in the northern hemisphere and it will be sumertime in the southern hemisphhere soon so why rush about in the hot weather? I think I lost my train of thought - need a nap.  See you later. xxxooo

Umm..... Unamerican is a very accurate description considering I am on the other side of the pond mary

The Iranian manilla envelope deal about the ahem... clean power plants that has been sorted now & look at us we are still faffing about and getting no where. The only people to promise more & deliver less than us are Politicians and Real Estate Agents

• 1195 posts
    August 7, 2015 11:34 PM BST
    Well, I can only speak from this side of the pond. "Unamereican" was a nonsence term that was bandied about some years age. It was never defined- go figure. 
    Let me see - what progress has been made. Thank goodness we haven't rushed into anything. As Mae West said "goodness had nothing to do with it."
    hugs
    Gracy
    • 114 posts
    September 28, 2015 5:10 PM BST

I may post to this subject tomorrow.

• 1195 posts
    October 12, 2015 4:00 PM BST
    I notice we're only on page 6 after 5 years. We're just not getting the enthusiasm we were used to.
    Perhps we should regroup, have a cup of tea (or the beverage of choice) and contemplate a while.
    Haste make something or other
    hugs
    Gracie
    • 8 posts
    October 20, 2015 2:21 AM BST
    Mary Grace said:
    I notice we're only on page 6 after 5 years. We're just not getting the enthusiasm we were used to. Perhps we should regroup, have a cup of tea (or the beverage of choice) and contemplate a while. Haste make something or other hugs Gracie

I think the fact that we are only on page 6 after 5 years does show how much enthusiam the posters have about the subject of the post.  I wouldn't mind having a cup of tea though tomorrow just not today

• 1195 posts
    October 20, 2015 5:24 PM BST
    Michelle, one cup of tea doesn"t do it for me. I insist (no insist is too strong) make that "suggest" a pot of tea would be in order. Maybe some tea cakes for a snack. Although I never was much for those tiny little cookies or finger sandwiches. Beer and pretzels comes to mind but not at tea time. If I was in Jolly Old UK I'd offer to suggest high tea but that would spoil dinner.  Oh! decisions, decisions....
    I'd better check with Crissie. She knows about such 
  • October 21, 2015 11:27 PM BST
    Mary Grace said:
    Michelle, one cup of tea doesn"t do it for me. I insist (no insist is too strong) make that "suggest" a pot of tea would be in order. Maybe some tea cakes for a snack. Although I never was much for those tiny little cookies or finger sandwiches. Beer and pretzels comes to mind but not at tea time. If I was in Jolly Old UK I'd offer to suggest high tea but that would spoil dinner.  Oh! decisions, decisions.... I'd better check with Crissie. She knows about such 

See this takes us full circle Mary as to which biscuits to have with which beverage........ plus someone does not replace what they use or even wash up. I am not sure Cris is here alot Mary so we may have to wait awhile

• October 27, 2015 11:55 PM GMT

How about this for a quote......

The diety of Procrastination, and his minions will become more powerful than anything we have seen before...... Tomorrow

• 95 posts
    November 2, 2015 1:11 PM GMT

Procrastinate now!!! Don't put it off!!

Thanks Ellen lol.

• 2127 posts
    November 3, 2015 11:58 AM GMT

I was going to procrastinate today but I think I'll leave it till tomorrow.  

• November 9, 2015 10:57 PM GMT

Sigh........

Time flies when your having fun

• 8 posts
    November 13, 2015 3:07 PM GMT

I've been meaning to posy here for ages but things keep cropping up   - Oh hang on, someone's at the door

• 1195 posts
    November 13, 2015 3:37 PM GMT
    PROCRASTINATE
    Without precrastination al is lost.
    Just think those "do it now" people will be rushing about causing all kinds of problems.
    PROCRASTINATE WITH PRIDE
    Gracie
  • December 30, 2015 10:03 PM GMT
    Mary Grace said:
    PROCRASTINATE Without precrastination al is lost. Just think those "do it now" people will be rushing about causing all kinds of problems. PROCRASTINATE WITH PRIDE Gracie
    Now that is a statement we could use on merchandise Mary,

PROCRASTINATE WITH PRIDE appearing on t shirts, hats, beer mats.... oooh the opportunities are endless

• January 28, 2016 9:13 PM GMT

Sigh........

Its a new year & still we are no where forwards.....

• 2627 posts
    January 29, 2016 4:15 AM GMT
    True prograstination is an art we have to learn someday.

• 871 posts
    January 29, 2016 7:37 AM GMT

I had a committee meeting with myself.

It was agreed that I should at least report in with my findings.

The format of which has yet to be determined so at least I am reporting in.

That is all!

xx