National Procrastination Week

• 1195 posts
    February 1, 2016 5:38 PM GMT
    Penny, {if I may be alowed to call you by your first name} I'm pleased to hear your committee report but we haven't decided to have a committee to appoint a committee. Then again we haven't set down the parameters for which to form a committee. I'll have to get back to you concerning the aforementioned questions. I realize and I hope you do too, that this will take time. In the mean time - take a nap or whatever. Have a cup of tea too.  
    This post was edited by Mary Grace at February 1, 2016 5:40 PM GMT
  • February 8, 2016 8:22 PM GMT
    Mary Grace said:
    Penny, {if I may be alowed to call you by your first name} I'm pleased to hear your committee report but we haven't decided to have a committee to appoint a committee. Then again we haven't set down the parameters for which to form a committee. I'll have to get back to you concerning the aforementioned questions. I realize and I hope you do too, that this will take time. In the mean time - take a nap or whatever. Have a cup of tea too.  

And here we go again full circle round to the tea choice but again your missing out the biscuit choices....

• February 16, 2016 11:53 PM GMT
    • 2627 posts
    February 22, 2016 12:04 PM GMT
     I've been trying to post a pic but it wont let me.
    This post was edited by Karen Brad at February 22, 2016 12:06 PM GMT
  • February 23, 2016 7:51 PM GMT
    Karen Brad said:
     I've been trying to post a pic but it wont let me.

Only way I can is to use photobucket & then click on the insert/edit link & put the picture in that way. I hope this helps

• 114 posts
    March 7, 2016 7:20 PM GMT

I took some time away, hoping this would be sorted out by the time I returned. Now, I'll just have to see what I can do tomorrow - or maybe the day after that.

• 2358 posts
    March 7, 2016 9:10 PM GMT

I'm giving up procrastination in favour of apathy

This post was edited by Cristine Jennifer Shye. BL at March 7, 2016 9:13 PM GMT
    • 1195 posts
    April 13, 2016 5:51 PM BST
    Apathy has a harsh sound to it. Only three sylables while procratination has five. Wow - how sophisticated can you get?
    And besides Cristine Jennifer since your studing law you have to be running into those long words that make you go the the big dictionary to see what they mean.
    Yeah! Let's keep this topic for adults.
    It took me forever to get this typed - now back to my nap.
    xxxooo
    • 2627 posts
    May 1, 2016 2:34 AM BST
    Wow there has been some great progress made. And in only 6yrs. 
    I thought it might take a lot longer.
    • 1195 posts
    July 4, 2016 5:14 PM BST
    Procrastination - lets see -it needs other words to rhyme withit to make a song, jingle or snappy saying. Maybe a banner or two might popularize it into a movement. Maybe I've been thinking to much. See you later.
    xxoo Gracie